PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Divisional game: KC @ Buffalo

Keep drafting a QB until you find the "Guy" having guys 2-10 leaves you looking like Bills/Colts fans during the Pats/Chiefs run

The zoom in on the fan crying in his hat. Ouch.

The Bills losing via wide right could only have been funnier if it was in the Super Bowl

Bills choked again lol.
Anyways, I’m hoping the ravens beat KC.

Bills didn’t score on their last five drives. I don’t think the Bills kicker should be out on the field shaking hands.

Honestly, even if they made the FG the chiefs were 100% gonna win it anyways.
That’s even more reason they should’ve gone for it on 4th. I mean they made horrible play calls on the first 3 but the FG was useless.

Well, still two away from tying Brady's streak of conference championship games appearances, this would've been a good one to end it though

Bills window closing faster and faster. Can’t even get out of the division round. 0-3 vs KC in the playoffs.

Will McDermott be fired tomorrow?

Damn it. Go Ravens, Go Lions.

Anyone thinking the Ravens will beat this team are nuts btw, ravens are such bottlers they will screw it up and send mahomes to another Superbowl.

I really hope the Ravens can beat KC
If they go on to the Super Bowl, this will be something even our dynasty did not accomplished… Winning two road playoff games to get to the Super Bowl.

With the Jets and the Bills in our division, the way back can’t be that far away. They are not teams that get it done in crunch time - no matter who is there.

I'm very glad to see the Prairie Cows out of the tournament. If they advanced to the Super Bowl and got healthy, easily could've been a threat to win it all vs. San Fran or Detroit.

The Bills got given multiple chances to win this game, the Chiefs fumbled the ball away at the 1 when they were about to end the game then the guy tries to pick up and run with the fumble on the final drive and they still couldn't win at home against the worst Chiefs team in 5 years.

The Bills are never going to get it done are they?

If they go on to the Super Bowl, this will be something even our dynasty did not accomplished… Winning two road playoff games to get to the Super Bowl.
No, but the ‘85 team won 3 to get there

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back