PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Divisional game: KC @ Buffalo

Nice forward pass for JAllen past the LOS... Got away with it

Probably a forward pass but the refs put Buffalo in that hole to begin with on the 2 prior plays

All five remaining teams are solid. Imperfect, but they can all win the SB if things break for them.

nice shove off by kelce... not called of course

Nice forward pass for JAllen past the LOS... Got away with it
It looked parallel to me.

But remember we had this discussion in 2001 when Troy Brown picked up the blocked kick in Pittsburgh and he lateraled to Antwan Harris for the TD?

Troy Brown clearly threw the ball backward but his momentum (from running) made it land further upfield than where he threw it backward.

So we discussed whether a ball that's thrown backward but lands forward is a lateral or not.

Here's a crazy hypothetical: a QB goes back to pass, his arm comes forward, he's hit as he throws, the ball starts to come forward, but there's a stiff 50mph wind that blows the ball backward, and it hits the ground 2 yards behind where he threw it. Is it a fumble? I don't think so. The key is the direction of the ball when it was thrown.

KC got away with a big hold on that play to Rice. Kelce was holding his guy before and after the catch.

i don't know man....the Chiefs are the champs. They are simply going to be a really tough out i think....

Cook looking great tonight. Also I dont care about last year. KC doesn't have it this year and im tiring of people pretending they do. Bills off to a great start. They shouldnt need to score much to win. 3 points on drive 1 is fine. If they get 7 year they are well ahead of the curve. I'd be surprised if KC gets to 24 vs this D. Probably 21 max unless things get weird.

The Bills also avoided paying for big mistakes. They aren't Houston and won't make them all game. It will hurt KC those didnt go their way.

Chiefs might seriously be the weakest left.
While a good story with lots of talent, I get the impression Detroit is the ‘5th remaining’. But - as I stated - all five have merits.

i don't know man....the Chiefs are the champs. They are simply going to be a really tough out i think....

Chiefs just don't play in blowouts in the playoffs. They're always in close games. I'd like to see them get blown out. Even if it's the bills coming out on top.

Every time they show Kelce he looks like Tay Tay just wrote a break up song. As MJ would say Heee Hee.

Bills keep getting first and 10 from the 11. Worst spot to be in.

So easy for Allen

Running it down their throat. Awsome. over 70 in the 1st quarter. Go Cook!!!

While a good story with lots of talent, I get the impression Detroit is the ‘5th remaining’. But - as I stated - all five have merits.
All things equal i think the lions edge KC if they play at a neutral site. But it is close. Definitely 4th and 5th imo and right now a tier below the other 3. Yes I put the Bills since their the with SF and Baltimore. They are in that tier the way theyve looked imo. Very good D play and consistent on that side with the best QB of the 3 imo.

Buffalo is back to beast mode that they were in 2 or 3 years ago.

Dorsey really held them back.

Hard to stop them now. The defense is Buffalo's weakness. Their DBs are terrible.

But the wild thing is there are no passing teams left in these playoffs. Even Mahomes and Kelce/Rice don't churn out yards.

I know it probably wont happen, but I so hope the Bills blow them out in a historical nature.

Bills having their way on the ground, no need to stop until Chiefs sellout to stop it then throw it over the top.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back