PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

If SanFran does score a TD again,,, they should definatly go for the 2 pt conversion.

Purdy will get exposed next year and Shanahan will lose another year
He would have gotten exposed today had he come back into the game, which he clearly could have.

But I was told any random QB could work in the Kyle Shannahan system of plug and play offense!
He had Brock Purdy looking better than Mac Jones has ever looked, Bill can't even function with his QB1 and we're going to slate someone for playing with a broken QB3 or a QB4 on the road against the 1 seed in the NFCCG?

Lets see Bill take someone other than Brady to this game.

Hurts is one of the strongest dudes in the league pound for pound. Serious power lifter that is a bull in the gym. Like around 1500 lbs type strong on bench, squat, dl. He's an animal but has taken some serious hits. I'd like to see him healthy for the SB and would consider GM in the 4th.

49ers fans have to be sick. They can't get over the last hill and have QB's hurt everywhere. It sounds F'd up but they have to be wondering about Mac's availability lol. They're absolutely loaded with multiple HOF players on both sides but no QB will stay healthy long enough to get it done. Just unbelievable when you think about how close they've been.

This one is ovah….

This is WEIRD: SF and Philly's Qb ratings (all qbs) are virtually identical, within 2 points.

The officiating in this game makes me think it is a KC lock with the refs

Yeah thats my other worry, itll probably be even worse in that game

SF's got noone who can throw that Purdy can flick it to?

Im nervous about that one. Kc is due to win one of these close battles with cincy. And the way cincys been talking all week… praying they back it up

Well, if Bengals lose they better at least sack Mahomes like 8 times.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back