PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

I'm only sticking around to watch Brady. I hope he comes back but I also hope it's his last year. I'm ready to move on from the corrupt NFL.

Disclaimer. I'll watch some playoff games and will cheer the Pats whenever they make the playoffs. But no regular season for me.

The fact you have some of the biggest guys in NFL media (including Florio, Brandt, Eisen) referencing the refs' helping KC throughout the entire game really says a lot.

Breer and Howe too

Burrows had his chances tonight but could not deliver when game was truly on line and he threw two picks.
Great QB....but not so clutch tonight.
Other than the deep throw int on 2nd and 3, I thought he played great and outplayed Mahomes. It's hard to win when the refs are nitpicking for any excuse to throw a flag against your team.

Andy Reid's house was literally a crack den. I'm not joking. This was detailed in a court of law.
How is he so fat if he was on crack?

The intentional grounding call was correct imo I was calling for it soon as I saw it. And I'm never wrong

chris jones hands to the face on the last hurrow sack.

Block in the back on the sky moore punt return.

Kc oline #65 has a clear as day hold on the last mahomes run.

Attachments

• D698CF65-3ED4-4467-B8C0-5B838AD53CED.jpeg
    D698CF65-3ED4-4467-B8C0-5B838AD53CED.jpeg
    9.7 MB · Views: 7
Other than the deep throw int on 2nd and 3, I thought he played great and outplayed Mahomes. It's hard to win when the refs are nitpicking for any excuse to throw a flag against your team.
Nah Mahomes played better than Burrow.
1 turnover to 2

the refs handed KC that game but i come away from these playoffs knowing there is a CHASM between the Patriots and the playoff teams

There is a CHASM? I disagree….

There is a CHASM? I disagree….

I disagree as well. But if there is one and it's anywhere near as vast as the void between @FCB02062 's ears, we definitely are in trouble.

Last edited:
Those refs are a bunch of riggers.

is anyone surprised they rigged it for Mahomes? they’ll do the same **** in the SB too

FnsFMXqWQAMY7gI

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back