PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

It's the rule, you clown. I'm no Mahomes apologist but he was well out of bounds when Ossai nailed him. But keep whining, it's what you do.
I think the argument is more about the Mahomes dive.

On a related note, even my dad, who doesn't keep up things like we do here, was getting sick of the Mahomes ball washing. Saying "he doesn't look so injured now" after the oob tap. And "Mahomes is only hurt when he makes a bad play". I was impressed with his ability to see through it all.

Andy Reid is an offensive wizard but a mediocre head coach and a criminally negligent parent who skates by as this loveable oaf. I think Belichick is a di.ckhead. I think his off the field opinions on some things sucks. I hate his nepotism. But as far as I know he raised a couple of decent kids despite working 16 hour days for 40 years. That makes him a better person in my book.

\But whatever. Read the court room transcript from back in the day.
Did he fail to give his 37 yo son a time-out again or was it that he didn't ground him? He should've taken his Xbox away.

Brady would have won this game easily in Burrows place

Flipped to Eagles -2 already, a lot of money for Philly.
There should be. They’re the better squad. The Chiefs have the advantage at QB and TE and the Eagles have it just about everywhere else on both sides of the ball.

Did he fail to give his 37 yo son a time-out again or was it that he didn't ground him? He should've taken his Xbox away.
he kept enabling him

There should be. They’re the better squad. The Chiefs have the advantage at QB and TE and the Eagles have it just about everywhere else on both sides of the ball.
I can see the Chiefs defensive front making trouble for Hurts but they aren’t SF good.

Brady would have won this game easily in Burrows place
I like Burrow, as I think most do, and he’s shown some grit over the last couple of years. But he had the chance to win the Super Bowl last year with a drive, and he had the chance to win tonight, and it didn’t happen either time. Disappointing.

People were way too fast to crown Burrow and Allen, let them win one before you put them on that level.

Mahomes has at least done it so he's a level above them.

there were three holds on that mahomes run
And the intentional grounding call was not actually intentional grounding.

And on that intentional grounding call, Jones committed illegal hands to the face.

And the intentional grounding call was not actually intentional grounding.

And on that intentional grounding call, Jones committed illegal hands to the face.
NFL keeps cheaping out on part time old man refs, i don't think it's corruption you just get what you pay for they're screwing someone every week with a brutal call.

There's been some shocking ones this year, remember the Colts player dropping the ball while running and being called down by contact and them blowing the whistle screwing the Vikings out of a TD, then the Bengals "down by contact" call against the Pats when he fumbles before he's down clearly.

He wasn't well out of bounds. One of his cleats was right along the line. You just don't call that; especially after all the damn help they received all game long. Not to mention the blatantly obvious HOLDS the Chiefs got away with on that scramble. And the punt return itself.

Mahomes was past the white sideline boundary when hit. I wish he wasn't, I wish it wasn't called and the Chiefs lost, but it clearly was a foul. Here's the replay:

mahomes hit out of bounds

NFL keeps cheaping out on part time old man refs, i don't think it's corruption you just get what you pay for they're screwing someone every week with a brutal call.

There's been some shocking ones this year, remember the Colts player dropping the ball while running and being called down by contact and them blowing the whistle screwing the Vikings out of a TD, then the Bengals "down by contact" call against the Pats when he fumbles before he's down clearly.
Some games are rigged. This was one of them. You often see refs in other leagues make sympathy calls when one team is getting too many calls in their favor. That phantom grounding call with the receiver a few yards away was the worst of a bunch of bad calls. They could have called a bunch of penalties against the Chiefs but didn't.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back