PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

Eagles by a million. Just say no to Kermit
I'm rooting for Cincy for sure, because it makes for a funny situation where everyone talks up Mahomes and Allen as the gods of the NFL while ignoring Burrow, while Burrow goes and beats Mahomes twice and Allen once in one season in 2022 and ends up going to his second consecutive Super Bowl which would be equal to the number Mahomes has ever been to and two more than Allen's ever been to (zero). I feel like Herbert gets more hype than Burrow. Makes no sense.

I think patriots fans root against any QB that could dare have any potential whatsoever to reach TB status.... I mean real pats fans. Not belichick is da way fanboys.
That was the case with Greenbay for me, but KC I just hate that team as a whole. I'm the president of the KC hater club after all. Well @captain stone is the owner

All trolling aside, we really don’t know what they have in Purdy. Has the play calling been due to him telling the coaching staff he couldn’t grip the ball? Or was he REALLY that injured? Allen had a similar hit/injury and finished the game out. He did well as a starter, but he’s on a stacked team and in a system that’s very QB-friendly (unless Matt Patricia is calling the plays). I think they’d be out of their minds to not go after Brady.

Purdy is a little guy without a NFL arm. Purdy plays smart, follows the Shanahan plan, and is a team player, but all the hype is absurd.

I'm rooting for Cincy for sure, because it makes for a funny situation where everyone talks up Mahomes and Allen as the gods of the NFL while ignoring Burrow, while Burrow goes and beats Mahomes twice and Allen once in one season in 2022 and ends up going to his second consecutive Super Bowl which would be equal to the number Mahomes has ever been to and two more than Allen's ever been to (zero). I feel like Herbert gets more hype than Burrow. Makes no sense.
Until I see Allen clean up the turnovers it’s Burrow>Allen for me.

Purdy is a little guy without a NFL arm. Purdy plays smart, follows the Shanahan plan, and is a team player, but all the hype is absurd.
I don’t think he’s the long term solution there. And eventually that offensive skill position talent they have now will erode.

OK what happened to getting pop stars to do this? A petty officer? Who the freack is this gu,,, o wait,, who is this petty offic,, wait WTF,,, this guy can sing!!!! Holy crap!!

Good lord I hate that :Chief J Strongbow Chant"

That dropped INT can be a big missed opportunity down the road

Man I still don't know how the hell we won here 4 years ago. The most hostile environment the Pats ever played in in my lifetime. Yes more hostile than Denver, they're frauds with freaking high altitude sickness on their side.

sneed is prob done tonight.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back