PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.COM Cuts tracker for 32 teams

When he was coming into the league, I was super intrigued by this guy due to his track background. He literally is the fastest man in the NFL and is faster than Tyreek (taking100m wind/altitude into account). My questions basically were, 1) can his hammy stay intact, and 2) can he catch the ball? The answers are currently no (and it was glaringly obvious for #2 during the Pats-Browns game last year). I'm hoping he still ends up succeeding, though.

A veteran who is not currently better than developmental projects Russey and Mafi is indeed terrible. That's not a diss to the Pats players.
Or Mafi and Russey have the potential to be great and Germain is just average/good.

Eagles cut 4 linemen today.

Brett Toth was the West Point grad who received a waiver in order to try his hand in the NFL:

Wonder if he's acquired the necessary sand in his pants during the past 5 years; because weighing 291 lbs and lifting 225 only 16 times is otherwise both too light And too weak.

I wonder how the Pats feel about Dean, who was the Shrine Bowl defensive MVP but went undrafted after posting a 4.68 40. His elite 6.68 3-cone time caught my eye. May be a guy who plays faster than his 40 time. I don’t see how they would fit him on their 53, though, unless Bill is willing to quit Bryant.

I wonder how the Pats feel about Dean, who was the Shrine Bowl defensive MVP but went undrafted after posting a 4.68 40. His elite 6.68 3-cone time caught my eye. May be a guy who plays faster than his 40 time. I don’t see how they would fit him on their 53, though, unless Bill is willing to quit Bryant.
1693249913254.gif

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back