PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.COM Cuts tracker for 32 teams

Grier makes sense because in college his offense was based on the Patriots offense of the time. In some of his interviews he talked about watching Patriots tape so that they could learn routes and formations, which always made me think he'd be a good fit here. That may be different with BOB instead, but he's clearly got some familiarity and skill.

Grier makes sense because in college his offense was based on the Patriots offense of the time. In some of his interviews he talked about watching Patriots tape so that they could learn routes and formations, which always made me think he'd be a good fit here. That may be different with BOB instead, but he's clearly got some familiarity and skill.
Don't know if you are aware but the Bengals just signed Grier

The most interesting name I saw at the OT position was Alex Leatherwood. He was the #17 pick in first round to the raiders and started 17 games. The raiders didn't like what they saw and waived him after one season, and while he missed most of the 2022 season with an illness, the Bears waived him as well. He looks the part. He was all SEC while at alabama. Maybe Bill can get Nick to unlock the secret that will fix the flaws in Leatherwoods game that dropped him from a first round pick to a NFL pharah
Leatherwood was taken way too high, imo, and, as we saw with Wynn, was probably better suited as a guard than a tackle. He probably suffered from the same "too high" curse that led to frustration. He's worth a waiver claim, or signing later, but probably not for the OL-thick Pats.

Hoping for a QB or CB.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back