PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.COM Cuts tracker for 32 teams

Old non-friends N'Keal, Cajuste, and Palardy dumped.

Kellen Mond cut. Seem to remember a lot of hype, and some even suggested we should have passed on Mac and taken this guy later.

Denzel Mims was tied to the Pats a lot during the '20 draft I think. I wonder if we revisit that thread, would we find folks saying we should have taken him instead of Dugger?

Mayfield was Stueber’s predecessor as Michigan’s RT, playing next to Onwenu. Ellis is a backup NT roughly comparable to Carl Davis.

Interesting about Justin Ellis, I was hoping the Pats would pursue him in FA a few years back. We know they’ve been looking for someone at that size, we’ll see if they’re interested this time around.

Kellen Mond cut. Seem to remember a lot of hype, and some even suggested we should have passed on Mac and taken this guy later.
Really? Mond was decidedly average at A&M. Career backup at best. Anyone who suggested Mond over Mac must have been severely intoxicated.

Really? Mond was decidedly average at A&M. Career backup at best. Anyone who suggested Mond over Mac must have been severely intoxicated.

I don't think he's saying anyone suggested Mond over Mac.

It was that people thought the first pick should have been used for another player, and Mond would have been a comparable pro to Mac.

Me when I see any OL released from another team…
Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I don't think he's saying anyone suggested Mond over Mac.

It was that people thought the first pick should have been used for another player, and Mond would have been a comparable pro to Mac.
Guilty I liked Mond in the first I wanted Mills in second or a trade back into the bottom of the first.

I hope Mac proves me so wrong.

I think he already did. Mond is most likely out of the league and Mills has already been replaced.
I think Mills could be really good in Obreins offense.
It’s interesting thad a poster brought up that Zappes terrible play is due to his inability to understand the offense.
If that is the case I don’t see the value in him bring in the QB room.
I attributed it to the lack of an offensive line and the jag WRs he had in the Texans game.

I think Mills could be really good in Obreins offense.
It’s interesting thad a poster brought up that Zappes terrible play is due to his inability to understand the offense.
If that is the case I don’t see the value in him bring in the QB room.
I attributed it to the lack of an offensive line and the jag WRs he had in the Texans game.
Well if a poster said it then it must be a complete thoroughly valid professional and accurate evaluation.
Maybe we should see if belichick can put polls up here for decisions he has to make.

Well if a poster said it then it must be a complete thoroughly valid professional and accurate evaluation.
Maybe we should see if belichick can put polls up here for decisions he has to make.
It makes sense to what they were saying that Patricia dumbed down the Offense for Zapple and he ran a basic offense in college as well.

I definitely was intrigued by Mond during the draft, but he was absolutely a project. So it goes.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back