PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFCCG discussion: Packers at 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a sec ....is Josh McD helping out as OC today?!.....sh-tty play call

RIght now, we're not in the lead. We are tied with Pitt. So what if there are 3 teams with 6 titles instead of 2? We can all sit at the cool kids table...

For me, I'd like to say one day that the Patriots have the most SB titles of any franchise. If the Brady/ BB successors are at least somewhat successful they should hopefully be able to add to the 6 down the road. Therefore I root against Pitt/SF /Dallas/etc to help the chances of putting us / keeping us ahead of those teams.

You can't tell. Experience counts and I think the Pack will remember the stinker from last time and will want to put on a better show.

Also, the NFL will want a Pack/Chiefs SB.

Looks like Aaron isn’t taking any risks on his INT free streak today.

GB moved the ball well on that first drive. There's hope.

You can't tell. Experience counts and I think the Pack will remember the stinker from last time and will want to put on a better show.

Also, the NFL will want a Pack/Chiefs SB.
Why does the NFL want Pack /Chiefs?

SF/ Bay Area is the 6th largest TV market.

Not sure if it’s because of the play on the field this year, or because I’m still sour the Pats are out of it. But, these final four are pretty underwhelming. Will wait and see who wins, but would probably take most runner ups/SB champs in recent years over any of these four. Oh well.

Deebo, another rookie that is doing well

Samuel could have scored if he didn't stumble on his own feet

I’m so glad we have Harry instead of Samuel

said nobody ever

Deebo Samuel has been doing that all year, wish a player like that was available for us when we picked in the draft....

i kid... i kid... but really :(

Liking SF offense so far

How many rookie receivers are making big impacts in the playoffs? That’s like 1000X more frustrating to me than Jimmy G. At least we knew the trade-off there.

Woah he's got some wheels

Apparently Samuel didn't get the memo from Patsfans homers that it takes 3 years for a rookie WR to help a team.

Deebo, another rookie that is doing well

What an amazing rookie WR class, Samuels, both Browns, Metcalf, too bad the Pats didn’t grab one of them.

Everyday, Harry is a bigger and bigger disappointment.

And Jimmy throws a TD

I love Kyle Shanahan’s playcalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back