Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• 49ers all the way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Want the Niners, but the Rams will win

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Want the Rams, but the Niners pull off an upset

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go Rams

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • RLKAG and JG went on IR

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m glad bill traded him. Jimmy g is trash. Choked in the super bowl and choked in this game.
I really didn't see Jimmy choke. That D was all over him. His DB choked when he dropped that pick right in his hands.

Caching up
Even with sports media being as sad as it is, calling portnoy sports media is insulting to sports media
Fine pizza reviewer
For the first time in my life im looking forward to hearing nick wright tomorrow
Sports crap talking fools should be forced to reveal gambling losses
Or others should bust them for it

You just know Mr Personality, the lovely and vivacious Nick had a lot riding on this.

Jaquiski Tartt's drop on that INT was just brutal to watch. You just knew the Rams were not going to fall apart the way they did vs Tampa Bay last weekend after being given a second chance at life like that.

Ouch.

Yup
Rams choked, last week blew 27-3 lead
Tried to fu again this week. Stafford handed SF the game.
Beatable team.
As are the Bungles.

Damn shame, wide open if
Pats could have held it together.

yeah...all this back and forth is dizzying...here...let me offer some comfort...

patrick-mahomes-brother-postpic-1611872086316.jpg

patrick-mahomes-brother-postpic-1611872086316.jpg

Both Stanley Morgan and Randy Moss sons are on the Bengals roster if that helps with your decision.
Wow, did not know that Stanley’s son is in the NFL, cool. I knew about Moss’ son, he was really solid as a TE for Burrow at LSU. I think their main TE got hurt, so I wonder if Moss plays in the SB.

This is the first Super Bowl since 2002 where I am genuinely fine with either team winning.

Every other one has either included the Pats or at least one hated team (Colts, Chiefs, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers
Same. I like Burrow and Chase. McVay has been nothing but class since he came in the league and a player as elite as Donald deserves hardware and not to be like Watt.

I really didn't see Jimmy choke. That D was all over him. His DB choked when he dropped that pick right in his hands.
Not all on him
But 4Q, could have won it
~8 min left, Ball, lead.

Quick releases,
we cant block them
MAYBE PLAN TO GET RID OF ThE BALL(???)

Dink Dunk Kittle/Deebo...
Move ball, eat up clock.
Nope.
Bad Play calls? No Ability to execute?
Dunno. Both probably

But The Dink Dunk is harder than it appears
Adele and The Donald showed up to play
Kupp.

Stafford got it done when he had to
G didnt
So he will hear about it
Forever.

Not all on him
But 4Q, could have won it
~8 min left, Ball, lead.

Quick releases,
we cant block them
MAYBE PLAN TO GET RID OF ThE BALL(???)

Dink Dunk Kittle/Deebo...
Move ball, eat up clock.
Nope.
Bad Play calls? No Ability to execute?
Dunno. Both probably

But The Dink Dunk is harder than it appears
Adele and The Donald showed up to play
Kupp.

Stafford got it done when he had to
G didnt
So he will hear about it
Forever.
Yeah. I didn't see much Jimmy could do. For sure the play calling was subpar but the Rams suffocated them. That DB dropping that pick was the big choke of the game. They get that ball there probably near midfield with the return and go up two scores again maybe. Just so huge.

nice image like the graphics and composition.

Have to watch the highlights now , I did think the Rams would win this but was really not confident.

Yeah. I didn't see much Jimmy could do. For sure the play calling was subpar but the Rams suffocated them. That DB dropping that pick was the big choke of the game. They get that ball there probably near midfield with the return and go up two scores again maybe. Just so huge.
Stop making excuses for him. Garropolo choked again. It’s astonishing how bad this guy is in big games.

It’s a 1999 AOL screen name. I feel like you’re about to ask me for my A/S/L every time I read a post from you. How can we take you seriously?
Mee to!

Can dingbat Erin Andrews go away with Jimmy?

I understand why Shanahan wants Jimmy gone. He undeniably cost SF 2 SB in the last 3 years.

I understand why Shanahan wants Jimmy gone. He undeniably cost SF 2 SB in the last 3 years.

He hasn't done anything special in the playoffs. You would have to hope Lance can do what Jimmy did and give you more

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back