PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping off the minnesota bandwagon.

Eagles have Home field. I doubted the eagles last week. But i won’t this week. Their Oline is much better than the Vikings Oline.

Add that in plus Home field. Eagles find a way. Low scoring game

I'm done wishing for one opponent over another after the 2007 Giants, 2010 Jets, 2011 Giants, and 2012 Ravens. Plus the Super Bowl is a big ol' mess of chaos no matter who is in it.

So I'm rooting for Minnesota, because I like them better than the Eagles and have friends from there.
Did you actually root for the 11 Giants over the 11 49ers? I remember feelinglike everyone around here wanted the 49ers for sure.

If the Patriots win I’m cheering for the Eagles. I’d rather the Patriots to face a neutral crowd and get their home team perks team for the Super Bowl.

The ultimate battle between the two QBs from the 2015 Jeff Fisher Rams

Qmlk0Fk.jpg

Rooting hard for the Eagles, not "afraid" of any team but still prefer them over playing the #1 defense in their home stadium.

What do you all think of their chances to win as a home underdog again?

I want the Vikings to win. Then when the pats beat them on their home field. I’m going to buy 300 news papers, keep one in a plastic case and then mail one per day to Max Kellerman

And time to watch one of the few games I can relax and enjoy all year.

The NFC Championship game when the Pats have already punched their ticket to the Super Bowl.

Its miller time!

Note to Phillip Phillips: THAT is how you sing the Anthem

Rooting hard for the Eagles. We should beat either team but I see the Vikings (+ homefield) as clearly the tougher matchup. Vegas has us as -2 favorites vs them and -7 vs the Eagles

So happy we were the first game so I enjoy this

Attn Vikings & Eagles:

Go BEAT THE HELL out of each other. BADLY.

I want Philly to win, i'll take Foles on a neutral field over Minnesota at home.

Don't hate either matchup though.

Bad start for Philly defense

Wow Min made that look easy.

I really find the routine MIN choreographed TD celebrations kind of childish. Once in a while sure ok I guess....every game?

Too easy. Let's see if the Eagles can answer back

Great start by the Vikings.. the Eagles will need a Keenum meltdown for this to be close in the third/fourth..

Impressed by the Viking turnout at the Lincoln, hey PatNumeroPimp136, can you give the board a breakdown of both teams and you can use the words "pathetic" or "joke" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News