PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next Stop, the Underwear Olympics

Michael Campanaro runs a 4.46. Good for a smurf.

Martavis Bryant runs 4.34. Impressive at 6'3".

A lot of unofficial speed is showing in this WR group

4.3 flat for Brandin Cooks. Excellent.

However, don't forget to add on some time to the unofficial. The official time is almost always higher.

Brandon Coleman just made himself lots of Money... 4.5 !!! GIEF TO PATRIOTS

My boy Brandin showing his speed. He's got Tavon Austin type skills.

Mike Evans with the unofficial 4.50/1.57

If his official times are close to that, or he speeds up just a bit in his second effort, he'll have done himself some good today.

Mike Evans with the unofficial 4.50/1.57

If his official times are close to that, or he speeds up just a bit in his second effort, he'll have done himself some good today.

Was it just me or did he seem to eat up yards. I thought for a minute he'd finished 5 to 10 yards too early because he took so few strides to get to the 40.

4.31 is brilliant for Beckham. I love the two LSU guys.

No WRs disappointing so far. The two giants (Evans/Benjamin) ran low 4.5s and the other notable WRs are flying.

Now can Lee flop his 40 and pull a Keenan Allen please?

No WRs disappointing so far. The two giants (Evans/Benjamin) ran low 4.5s and the other notable WRs are flying.

Someone's going to drop. Jarvis Landry for me hopefully.

The "Evans is slow" rumors seem to be false at this point. He's gone now.

Was it just me or did he seem to eat up yards. I thought for a minute he'd finished 5 to 10 yards too early because he took so few strides to get to the 40.

Yeah... I wouldn't describe him as a glider or long strider like a Moss-type, but his legs really swallow up the distances with each step.

Slightly OT, but is there any chance we can get BB into the way back machine so he can trade the Boyce pick forward into this draft?

If these unofficial times hold up, WRs are going to be selling like hotcakes in this draft.

Yeah... I wouldn't describe him as a glider or long strider like a Moss-type, but his legs really swallow up the distances with each step.

Slightly OT, but is there any chance we can get BB into the way back machine so he can trade the Boyce pick forward into this draft?

this is certainly the year to be drafting a WR. Fantastic class and so varied. Speed guys, smurf guys, mega guys. They're all here.

this is certainly the year to be drafting a WR. Fantastic class and so varied. Speed guys, smurf guys, mega guys. They're all here.

I hope a dozen or so stand out at the Combine and go in the 1st 2 rounds.

I will say that I liked Kirksey although not enough to get particularly excited by him.

Grid has a 1st round grade on about 100 prospects so far, and he hasn't finished the LBs or touched the DBs yet. :p

I like Kirksey too, but not enough to single him out.

I hope a dozen or so stand out at the Combine and go in the 1st 2 rounds.

Anything that pushes down DL/S and TE works for me. Of course, if the TEs and Ss go off the board, having one of these WRs might make the bitter pill go down a bit more easily.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back