PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New T-Shirt for NE and NO Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys somehow win your division in 2017. Looks impossible though with the other 3 looking like 7-9+ teams for the next 3 years or so.

I love the small details in the scoreboard, like the 3 timeouts that NE has left and 2 that ATl has left.

I hope Drew Brees gets the credit he deserves when he retires. He is top 10 all time imo.
Statistically but that is only because of the change in the game.
Drew Brees has only won 6 playoff games in his career. That's a very bad number if you want to consider him within the 10 best ever.

I was in NOLA for Mardi Gras right after the Superbowl they won, their passion for their team equals ours, was on the corner of Tchoupatolous(sp) and Napolean outside of Tipitina's when Brees and Payton arrived.. it was a lot crazy.

The Saints fans were still celebrating.. they needed that SB...

I've had mine since late February. The back has the final score.

Ultimate Comeback Tee
Ditto.... Wore at a gym in a Pittsburgh hotel while on business there and got plenty of props......Don't know if I'd wear it around the Atlanta airport though.....I don't hate the Falcons, more pity them than anything else......

Statistically but that is only because of the change in the game.
Drew Brees has only won 6 playoff games in his career. That's a very bad number if you want to consider him within the 10 best ever.

In his defense (pardon the pun), NO seems like the only team that can score 40+ points and still consistently lose a game.

In his defense (pardon the pun), NO seems like the only team that can score 40+ points and still consistently lose a game.
But we are talking about a career.
And if the saints didn't only care about offense would he be putting up those points?

@pherein You might see a few of these at Saints games. :)

K8_q0aWbeCTv2fAUUego_W31JVqaITkhbPk4Jqf-Cik.jpg

@pherein You might see a few of these at Saints games. :)

K8_q0aWbeCTv2fAUUego_W31JVqaITkhbPk4Jqf-Cik.jpg

I'm not a graphic art designer, but I read it as "Atlled by 25" and wondered what "attled" meant. I think "attle" used to be a word, but their heart is in the right place.

And Miami thought signing Culpepper was a better bet than signing Brees post surgery........
To be fair Brees has only thrown 385 TDs since then to Culpepper's 12 ( only 2 for Miami)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots