PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New T-Shirt for NE and NO Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome. Atlanta fans are complete jerks when they come here to NOLA, and this would be the perfect "knee to the groin" statement.

Makes me wonder if there is a game 4 of the 2004 ALCS t-shirt with 4-3 as the score on it:D

But we are talking about a career.
And if the saints didn't only care about offense would he be putting up those points?

Good point. I don't think I'd personally put him in a top 10 historical list.

W/R/T the OP, I don't know why Saints fans would really want a shirt of this. Us Pats fans probably enjoyed seeing the Broncos get stuffed by the Seahawks in 2013, but it wouldn't be something I'd want a shirt of. IMO.

In his defense (pardon the pun), NO seems like the only team that can score 40+ points and still consistently lose a game.
Actually, I looked it up. Their defense gives up a lot of points but Brees is 26-0 when the Saints score 40 points or more ( Brady is 37-0.)
When the Saints score 30 points or more, Brees is 63-11.
Brady is ( playoffs included) 115-4 when the Pats score 30 or more points. The losses were AFCCG to Colts , Colts loss in reg season 35-34 in 2009 and losses to Buf 2011 and Balt in 2012....

Last edited:
Actually, I looked it up. Their defense gives up a lot of points but Brees is 26-0 when the Saints score 40 points or more ( Brady is 37-0.)
Brady is ( playoffs included) 115-4 when the Pats score 30 or more points. The losses were AFCCG to Colts , Colts loss in reg season 35-34 in 2009 and losses to Buf 2011 and Balt in 2012....

Aww, c'mon. I like jokes better than facts :) Thanks for looking that up, I must of been cherry picking from a fictitious memory.

FWIW, Tom Brady is 18–9 in games in which he's thrown 50+ passes. Brees is 4–15. Moreover, no other QB in NFL history has more than 5 such wins.

Aww, c'mon. I like jokes better than facts :) Thanks for looking that up, I must of been cherry picking from a fictitious memory.
I thought they lost a few also giving up 45 to Eli in that wacko 50-45 game and a few others where the Saints played ole/matador defense but Brees usually pulled those games out....

Ditto.... Wore at a gym in a Pittsburgh hotel while on business there and got plenty of props......Don't know if I'd wear it around the Atlanta airport though.....I don't hate the Falcons, more pity them than anything else......
Kinda feel the same way. If we weren't the other team, if Pittsburgh had somehow beat us, I'd have rooted for the Falcons to be sure.

Ditto.... Wore at a gym in a Pittsburgh hotel while on business there and got plenty of props......Don't know if I'd wear it around the Atlanta airport though.....I don't hate the Falcons, more pity them than anything else......
The Airport in Atlanta is probably safe, but I wouldn't advise wearing it outside a bar at 1AM. Just sayin'.

They should make this into a T-shirt.

The guy's down. Let's not kick him. Also, it's possible that he's addicted to the Pain Killers he was taking. Addiction of any sort isn't funny; his blood alcohol level was 0.000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST