PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Julio thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, this screams INSURANCE FRAUD, nobody parks a $250,000 car at long term parking, at any airport, let alone Hartsfield!!
Nah, inside job at the parking lot. Car is in Mexico.

BTW, this screams INSURANCE FRAUD, nobody parks a $250,000 car at long term parking, at any airport, let alone Hartsfield!!

And if it is insurance fraud he should be prosecuted to the max, that’s a quarter of a million$ fraud, and he shouldn’t be treated with lenience for being a public figure.

Does this surprise you one bit? It happens to be the exact same trend currently happening in the United States with just about anythiing and everything.
It really is sad to see the state of things in general right now. I am hopeful now that the pandemic is getting behind us and warmer weather around the corner people start to get a little happier and stop going at each other. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you need to hate them.

Michel to Atlanta would be interesting considering he played at Georgia. I’d rather have Michel not be included though. Contrary to what some fans believe he can play well in this league. I’d like to see him kill it as a platoon player in his contract year and get paid by some other team.
He played really well his rookie year, and last year. I’m not sure why they didn’t sign the 5th year tender. Maybe the injury history ? But I felt he ran his best last year.

And if it is insurance fraud he should be prosecuted to the max, that’s a quarter of a million$ fraud, and he shouldn’t be treated with lenience for being a public figure.
So many politicians get away with way worse because they are public figures, why not him.

It really is sad to see the state of things in general right now. I am hopeful now that the pandemic is getting behind us and warmer weather around the corner people start to get a little happier and stop going at each other. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you need to hate them.
It really started on one side of the fence, and then the other side defended themselves. I don’t think we’ll get back to normal, where Americans treat each other well, and not take sides, for quite some time. It really is sad, but it’s here to stay, maybe for a generation.

Apparently just a couple employees who took it for a joyride. Here’s the video evidence B9D2CEEF-0174-4B56-9F04-702168888D93.gif

Michel to Atlanta would be interesting considering he played at Georgia. I’d rather have Michel not be included though. Contrary to what some fans believe he can play well in this league. I’d like to see him kill it as a platoon player in his contract year and get paid by some other team.
Yes he can run well when all the circumstances around him are prefect. When they aren't he can't create. I would drive him to the airport if Atlanta was dumb enough to want him in the trade.

Always something with that guy. Fights and drug arrests at UF (imaging how big of a POS you had to be to get thrown off the Florida Gators) a dead body in his house and a quarter million dollar car stolen because he parked in an economy lot.

Yet another Patsfans thread careening off of the tracks. Who the f*ck cares about that loser Jenkins and his Rolls-Royce?

Yet another Patsfans thread careening off of the tracks. Who the f*ck cares about that loser Jenkins and his Rolls-Royce?
Well it is a good thing you're here to keep us in line.

This thread will get back to Julio once June 1st hits.

Well it is a good thing you're here to keep us in line.
Sorry, my bad, please tell us more about this irrelevant player’s colored past and what he needs in order to remain productive on the field. We are all on the edges of our seats waiting for your next post about him.

So many politicians get away with way worse because they are public figures, why not him.

No one should be above the law, period. Just because someone has gotten away with something that does not mean that everyone should be able to. . O. J. got away with murder, but that doesn’t mean that Chad Daybell should get away with murdering his girlfriends children.

Sorry, my bad, please tell us more about this irrelevant player’s colored past and what he needs in order to remain productive on the field. We are all on the edges of our seats waiting for your next post about him.
I didn't realize one post about someone other than Julio Jones would throw you into a tizzy but here we are. There will be no more, I repeat no more, mentions of Janoris Jenkins in accordance with you wishes!

Heck are you talking about? I was literally there yesterday and saw no less than 5 luxury cars in LTP. Not what I would do, but plenty do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes