PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Julio thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really started on one side of the fence, and then the other side defended themselves. I don’t think we’ll get back to normal, where Americans treat each other well, and not take sides, for quite some time. It really is sad, but it’s here to stay, maybe for a generation.
It’s okay to take sides as long as you still tolerate different positions and respect the people who hold them.

Radicalized self-righteousness is the cancer that’s eating away at our society. There are malignant factions in our country that teach and incite it to control people. I’m not sure how we reverse it or how we survive if we don’t.

It’s okay to take sides as long as you still tolerate different positions and respect the people who hold them.

Radicalized self-righteousness is the cancer that’s eating away at our society. There are malignant factions in our country that teach and incite it to control people. I’m not sure how we reverse it or how we survive if we don’t.

Yep, Republican self righteousness about Clinton lying about his affairs disappeared when Trump lied about the exact same thing, bunch of f*cking hypocrites. The so called party of law and order” wants nothing to with those concepts when they are ones who are guilty. And not w they block an investigation into the worst terrorism attack since 9/11 because they incited it.

What the hell does any of this American commentary have to do with Jones lmao.

Anyway, are we enough for Julio? And I'm being serious - can we give him enough catches and be in contention enough for him?

Don't get me wrong, I want him, bad. I bet Brady would've liked him, too

What the hell does any of this American commentary have to do with Jones lmao.

Anyway, are we enough for Julio? And I'm being serious - can we give him enough catches and be in contention enough for him?

Don't get me wrong, I want him, bad. I bet Brady would've liked him, too
I don't really see how the contender angle serves this team well considering we were 7-9 last year, but maybe semi-recent history and a strong offseason count for something.

Both the Patriots and Cam might not have looked great in 2020, but they had separately earned the admiration of many before that. Julio might be enticed by the idea of playing for the Pats, playing with Cam, or both.

Of course, if the OTA reports indicate anything (they don't, for the most part), we might be seeing Mac soon.

As far as catches go, I don't see why he wouldn't lead the team in targets. Even when you spread the ball, that probably amounts to a healthy volume.

He played really well his rookie year, and last year. I’m not sure why they didn’t sign the 5th year tender. Maybe the injury history ? But I felt he ran his best last year.
The fifth-year option would pay him a guaranteed $4.52 million, which would make him the 13th highest paid RB in the league in 2022. It’d be an unnecessary overpay. He only provided value with his strong rookie season, as he underperformed in 2019 and missed 7 games last season. Considering Harris has leapfrogged him in the order and they drafted Stevenson as well, it didn’t make financial sense to commit to 2022 for Michel. There’s always a chance they try to bring him back next year at a lower number depending how this season goes.

And if it is insurance fraud he should be prosecuted to the max, that’s a quarter of a million$ fraud, and he shouldn’t be treated with lenience for being a public figure.

the cheapest rolls these days retail for nearly 400k

Yep, Republican self righteousness about Clinton lying about his affairs disappeared when Trump lied about the exact same thing, bunch of f*cking hypocrites. The so called party of law and order” wants nothing to with those concepts when they are ones who are guilty. And not w they block an investigation into the worst terrorism attack since 9/11 because they incited it.
I had a uncle (Hawaiian style, not blood) die in San Bernardino in 2015. Hearing anyone refer to January 6 as the worst terrorist attack since 9/11 is insulting. Do yourself a favor and turn off the main stream news. They’re only further dividing us

worst terrorism attack since 911? Really when no one died? What about other attacks like the San Bernardino shootings? I’m not a Trump fan but that rhetoric needs to go. Sticking with it only further divide this country.

We should be investigating where the hell Covid started.

I had a cousin die in San Bernardino in 2015. Hearing anyone refer to January 6 as the worst terrorist attack since 9/11 is insulting. Do yourself a favor and turn off the main stream news. They’re only further dividing us
5 cops died as a result and 140 were injured, and don’t talk to me about mass shootings when the Republicans are the ones blocking every effort to try to stop them. The self proclaimed “Pro Life” Party only cares about life until birth, then it’s every child for themself. And it’s the right wing propaganda networks and Trump dividing this nation, not CNN and MSNBC.

5 cops died as a result and 140 were injured, and don’t talk to me about mass shootings when the Republicans are the ones blocking every effort to try to stop them. The self proclaimed “Pro Life” Party only cares about life until birth, then it’s every child for themself. And it’s the right wing propaganda networks and Trump dividing this nation, not CNN and MSNBC.
lol

they’ve already taken down one of these threads because it’s gone off track. I’m not here on this site to argue about politics

if I wanted to do that, I’d head over to Facebook or IG. Have a nice day.

Clinton lied under oath about having sex with a 19 year old white house intern. That was why he got in trouble, it had nothing to do with actually having sex with her, which while very inappropriate was not illegal, which has absolutely nothing to do with Julio Jones.

Let me check out Pats Fans...oh, I see there's a new Julio Jones thread, I wonder what's going on there

The old thread was way, way past its expiration date. The putrid odor was noticeable from a mile away.

It had reached the point where most of the comments were no longer about Julio Jones rumors, but had instead become a cesspool of personal insults. It was beyond reclamation.

Unfortunately that has become the norm far too often of late on this forum, and it is driving many good/reasonable fans away. Hopefully history will not repeat itself in this thread.

Typical, oh well. Anyway, let me skip to page 6 of the thread and see what's going on with Jones...

Republican self righteousness about Clinton lying...

Alrighty then.

My condolences on the death of your “ uncle” Hawaiian style or otherwise, that’s a horrible way to lose anyone.

this flat out wrong. one cop died and he died days later and possibly for reasons unrelated to what happened on January 6th.

Clinton lied under oath about having sex with a 19 year old white house intern. That was why he got in trouble, it had nothing to do with actually having sex with her, which while very inappropriate was not illegal, which has absolutely nothing to do with Julio Jones.
I have no problem with Clinton being held accountable for his affairs, and don’t talk to me about the “ lying” when every f.cking word Trump ever uttered was a lie.

this flat out wrong. one cop died and he died days later and possibly for reasons unrelated to what happened on January 6th.
I think the USCP suicides that resulted need to be counted as well.

apologies for perpetuating the political diversion but I spent a dozen years being protected by those officers and respect their non-partisan professional integrity too much to let the cost they paid be overlooked.

My condolences on the death of your “ uncle” Hawaiian style or otherwise, that’s a horrible way to lose anyone.

thanks man, I appreciate it. It was tough at the time but weve long moved forward. Let’s just hope some NFL action happens soon so we can all get back to just football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes