PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Format

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just back from vacation, and the new format, on my iphone is awful.
I have to scroll down past links to 25-30 articles, then another 30-40 embedded tweets to get down to the forum and every time I click something in the forum I get taken back to the top to scroll down all over again. It is brutal.
Is everyone experiencing this and @Ian is it going to be fixed. I almost cant use the board like that and I use it 99% of the time from my phone.

I am using an IPhone X and haven’t experienced any changes to the board.

Galaxy S5 and it looks the same as it always has to me.

Just back from vacation, and the new format, on my iphone is awful.
I have to scroll down past links to 25-30 articles, then another 30-40 embedded tweets to get down to the forum and every time I click something in the forum I get taken back to the top to scroll down all over again. It is brutal.
Is everyone experiencing this and @Ian is it going to be fixed. I almost cant use the board like that and I use it 99% of the time from my phone.
I haven't changed anything recently...?

You may have to clear your cache. It seems like your browser didn't pick up the stylesheet, which hides the divs based on what format you're in. That's the only reason why they wouldn't be framed in there properly and all the articles, tweets, etc. would be in the way. All of that should be hidden if you're on a mobile device.

We're also still in-between servers and they did some work last night and off-and-on today. Your browser might have cached the board when the stylesheet wasn't active, which could also be the issue.

@Ian is da MAN er eh CAT! (You know what I mean...)

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back