PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Tom Brady To Produce and Make Appearance In New Feature Film

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I said this in the other thread but it's pretty sad that this apparently is one of the reasons why he can't go "all-in" with football anymore. All his blathering on about "his wife and kids deserve his attention" and "it's time to focus his time and energy on things [other than football] that require his attention." Like presumably he was talking about the same thing there i.e. his family. Well apparently not. And he's been "deeply involved" in this project dating back to whenever, which certainly encroached on his time and energy during an already demanding season of football. His Man in the Arena docuseries was no small production either (despite being consistently underwhelming).

I bought into the idea of Brady playing to 45 and beyond or "until he sucked" but apparently he can't go all-in with football anymore because he's obsessed with Tom Brady being an object for ALL forms of media.

I said this in the other thread but it's pretty sad that this apparently is one of the reasons why he can't go "all-in" with football anymore. All his blathering on about "his wife and kids deserve his attention" and "it's time to focus his time and energy on things [other than football] that require his attention." Like presumably he was talking about the same thing there i.e. his family. Well apparently not. And he's been "deeply involved" in this project dating back to whenever, which certainly encroached on his time and energy during an already demanding season of football. His Man in the Arena docuseries was no small production either (despite being consistently underwhelming).

I bought into the idea of Brady playing to 45 and beyond or "until he sucked" but apparently he can't go all-in with football anymore because he's obsessed with Tom Brady being an object for ALL forms of media.
The man can't do much more in football than he already has. Time to let the younger guys take a crack at it. He can enjoy the rest of his life however he well pleases. You'll be alright.

The man can't do much more in football than he already has.
Wrong! He just set the third most passing yards ever in a season and he arguably was the MVP of the league. That division blows and his supporting cast in Tampa Bay would be strong enough for another run at the Super Bowl. For years he set age 45 as a goal and he cut himself short while still playing his best football. For what? So he can go all-in on unappealing Hollywood melodrama.

Time to let the younger guys take a crack at it.
All of the sudden Brady has some altruistic view of the NFL? 0.0% of why he quit.

He can enjoy the rest of his life however he well pleases. You'll be alright.
It's not affecting me. He's the one turning his back on the rest of his NFL career.

I also don't think he'll be too pleased when this movie flops. I'm pretty sure everyone outside of Tampa Bay (and parts of NE) are relieved he's finally out of their lives. So reliving his greatest triumph through the eyes of geriatric cheerleaders is probably not on their agenda.

I also don't think he'll be too pleased when this movie flops. I'm pretty sure everyone outside of Tampa Bay (and parts of NE) are relieved he's finally out of their lives. So reliving his greatest triumph through the eyes of geriatric cheerleaders is probably not on their agenda.
The movie is not about Brady. It's about the four women. It's a comedy. He's got a bit part in it. Probably meets them at the end for like 2 minutes.

There's thousands of movies made every year that flop. That doesn't stop ppl from making movies. I hope he stays involved in a 100 ventures so it drives his haters crazy. They're so weak with their petty jealousies. It's hilarious.

The movie is not about Brady. It's about the four women. It's a comedy. He's got a bit part in it. Probably meets them at the end for like 2 minutes.
That's probably the actual outline for the script.

There's thousands of movies made every year that flop. That doesn't stop ppl from making movies. I hope he stays involved in a 100 ventures so it drives his haters crazy. They're so weak with their petty jealousies. It's hilarious.
This lame axx movie is all about Brady based on a true story that involves 4 Patriots fans who travel to Super Bowl 51 to see their hero QB play. That game seems familiar.

Tom vs Time, Man in the Box, Brady 30 for 30. I was just saying the other day that we need more shows about Brady.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back