PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Insider: Collective “Rolling of Eyes” at Gillette Over Ongoing Bill Belichick/Mac Jones Situation

This is pink hat girly I love Tom crap. They weren't going to win with Tom, Tom wasn't happy not winning. Jesus grow up.

You really think winning was the only reason Brady left? And not the 1 year low-ball deals because of his age?

Bill is okay treating Brady that way because of his age. But if anyone questions Bills poor decisions making since he left it's "the last 25 years"

You really think winning was the only reason Brady left? And not the 1 year low-ball deals because of his age?

Bill is okay treating Brady that way because of his age. But if anyone questions Bills poor decisions making since he left it's "the last 25 years"
Facts

There’s really also no reason to have Achord back. Judge is clearly a great ST coach, just let him coach that unit and don’t give him whatever responsibilities comes with that title

Probably Judge's Giants contract will not allow Judge to be Special Teams coach or he loses his guaranteed salary.

Probably Judge's Giants contract will not allow Judge to be Special Teams coach or he loses his guaranteed salary.
Potentially, I don’t see how he’d be ok as the qb coach but not the special teams coach though, and now Asst HC.

I think winning was incredibly important to Brady, and I think that his legacy showing he could win without Bill was very important to Tom. Tom wasn't happy when the team wasn't winning, it was obvious to anyone who watched without wonton lust in their eyes. I don't fault him for either, and I completely get it. The Patriots weren't going to win with him here so unfortunately all good things come to an end.

He was taking 'low ball deals' throughout, not 'because of his age'.

What changed was TB12 decided he wasn't going to take 'low ball deals' any more, which is his right.

Bill is okay treating Brady that way because of his age.
Bill treated him that way the whole time.

But if anyone questions Bills poor decisions making since he left it's "the last 25 years"
BB has made mistakes, as has every other HC/GM, and he will continue to, he's a human being.

What is different is BB has won eight rings.

If you're so unhappy with BB maybe pick a new team to follow, since BB ain't going anywhere any time soon.

Tampa's still out there, ya know, and their coach has just the one ring so you should be good with them.

Two or three years isn't a long time.
That's two or three years to enjoy Todd Blowes and Kyle Trask, rather than wallowing in misery as a butthurt alleged Patriots fan.

He was taking 'low ball deals' throughout, not 'because of his age'.

What changed was TB12 decided he wasn't going to take 'low ball deals' any more, which is his right.
He wasn’t really asking for anything substantial, just guarantees in each year for multiple years. 2/50 is a bargain for MVP caliber qb play.

Amen.

If Bill Belichick the GM was treating Bill Belichick the coach the same way he has treated players these past 25 years, then Bill Belichick the coach would be gone.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back