PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Week 8 Preview of the New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins Rematch

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
MORSE: Week 8 Preview of the New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins Rematch
Mark Morse
What’s different between the Dolphins team we played at home in September and the one we will face Sunday. Let’s look at the graphic for Team Rankings. There is no question the Dolphins have the #1 Offense in the league. We knew before the season they were going to be good, and they have delivered on that promise so far.

The post MORSE: Week 8 Preview of the New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins Rematch appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

"... JC Jackson is playing like his old self and is a more than adequate replacement for the loss of Christian Gonzalez for the year...."

- Yeah not really. There's Nobody in the building within the same area code of Gonzo.

I'd like our chances in this game a LOT better if it were played in Foxborough... Corky will Never beat them down there however.

"... JC Jackson is playing like his old self and is a more than adequate replacement for the loss of Christian Gonzalez for the year...."

- Yeah not really. There's Nobody in the building within the same area code of Gonzo.

I'd like our chances in this game a LOT better if it were played in Foxborough... Corky will Never beat them down there however.
I agreed although I do not agree with the implication of your last statement. Perhaps Corky will never beat the Phins down in Miami, but Mac’s teammates may do enough to win if he can just not screw things up by losing the ball and the game.

Imagine if he does? Does the narrative start to change? I think many in this board have said last year was a waste because of the coaching moves. This year because of the inconsistency on the offenses. If,and it’s a big if, the coaching and especially the offensive line start running like a well oiled machine. Is it possible we have turned a corner ?? I’m thinking this game could be “THAT” game.. I’m excited for it …

id say it just speaks that much more of Gonzo that a veteran like JC who has proven himself at an elite level and earned a big contract is having to fill the void left by a rookie

He may even pay some dividends this year in key moments as a veteran that Gonzo may not have quite been in terms of development yet.. but Gonzo is elite, there is no doubt about that

even people using hindsight 5 years from now wont be able to dog the Gonzo pick.. they hit it out of the park.. if anything i would criticize the team for gambling by dropping back from 14 to 17 and still landing him... huge gamble.. it paid off tho, what a pick!

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back