PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Thoughts on the Upcoming NFL Draft Combine, Ben Coates Honored

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Of the players listed on offense, the only one of interest is Skyy Moore... If the Pats acquire another 3rd-rounder via trade-down then he becomes a possibility with that extra pick...

On defense, Troy Anderson is in a similar situation here to Moore: a luxury we cannot afford without extra picks.

DT John Ridgeway, aka the Vanilla Gorilla, is somebody I absolutely will be monitoring with our 3rd-rounder, however... and he might not be around for our 4th-rounder...

We should be able to do better than Sanders & Smith at DE... I want that position addressed by no later than our 3rd pick of the draft.

And Congratulations to Ben Winter Coates!

A reminder of BB's "ballsy" decision to draft Cannon.
Thought the short armed guy example would be Mike Ruth, BC.

NIce story about Mamula and buyer beware. Seems like what may have happened with Harry. Somebody gave Harry the answers to the test and he snookered Bill into signing him.

Of the players listed on offense, the only one of interest is Skyy Moore... If the Pats acquire another 3rd-rounder via trade-down then he becomes a possibility with that extra pick...

On defense, Troy Anderson is in a similar situation here to Moore: a luxury we cannot afford without extra picks.

DT John Ridgeway, aka the Vanilla Gorilla, is somebody I absolutely will be monitoring with our 3rd-rounder, however... and he might not be around for our 4th-rounder...

We should be able to do better than Sanders & Smith at DE... I want that position addressed by no later than our 3rd pick of the draft.

And Congratulations to Ben Winter Coates!
I am not that high on Ridgeway. Definitely, one to watch though. I have LB as the 2nd highest team need. Hightower, Bentley, and Collins are all Free Agents. I have the Patriots cutting Van Noy. McGrone is undersized for ILB and, has yet to prove he can even play. McMillan is coming off an injury too.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back