PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Meyers’ Value in Patriots’ Offense on Display Sunday

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
How we are forgetful sometimes when our expectations aren't met. I am talking about myself Ian. Because of the Harry blunder in that 2019 Draft I totally forgot that Meyers was a UnDrafted FA from that very Draft *foot in mouth*. Maybe that's why BB didn't feel the sting as much: Meyers have come a long way from the little engine that couldn't to the little engine that could.

Meyers right now Is playing better than many of us expected myself included. His Average per catch is very good right now around 13 which is a career high for him not to mention him missing two games early on. Meyers course right now reminds me of Edelman who took some to time to grow into a excellent receiver. Yeah the squirrel wasn't the squirrel over night it took many nights: like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly. I saw a stat which shows his importance to this Team he's just under Cooper Kupp - T Hill - S Diggs and A.J. Brown of the NFL we know what they mean to their respective Teams. That's serious company right there but our Meyers don't run a 4.3 or 4.4. He's on pace to have super season I hope we are talking about a possible extension for him: it would be sad if we can't come to some sort of agreement. Meyers to me is a poor man's Anquan Boldin.

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back