PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five Patriots & NFL Things to Know 4/19

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Five Patriots & NFL Things to Know 4/19
Ian Logue
In this morning's Patriots news, we look at the fact the Bears seem to be yet another team who could make life difficult heading into the draft.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Sorry, still not getting into ANY bidding war for either Lance or most especially Fields... If one of them is still available at #10, then I'll consider it...

Sorry again, but the Squirrel's gonna need a ticket to enter the HOF...

Yeah, David Carr still might not have become a perennial Pro Bowl candidate or anything, but Houston (i.e.: Charlie Casserly) did him no favors by ignoring early-round talent for their OL...

The comparison made between Trey Lance and Justin Herbert is a poor one...Herbert threw over 1200 Division 1A passes and had just turned 22 < two months before the draft...Apples vs Raisins...

Reactions: Ian
David Carr’s inability to get through his read progression is exactly why I want fields drafted by anybody but us.

I would rather have trask or lance than fields.

Sorry, still not getting into ANY bidding war for either Lance or most especially Fields... If one of them is still available at #10, then I'll consider it...

Sorry again, but the Squirrel's gonna need a ticket to enter the HOF...

Yeah, David Carr still might not have become a perennial Pro Bowl candidate or anything, but Houston (i.e.: Charlie Casserly) did him no favors by ignoring early-round talent for their OL...

The comparison made between Trey Lance and Justin Herbert is a poor one...Herbert threw over 1200 Division 1A passes and had just turned 22 < two months before the draft...Apples vs Raisins...
:)
I think a more reasonable comparison is between Fields and Herbert.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back