PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Daily Patriots News and NFL Notes: 5 Things to Know – 6/18

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Yeah I also think that Cam's the Opening Day starter, for the reasons you mentioned...One thing in his favor is that the schedule for the first half of the season could allow the Pats to go 6-2 before the killer second half begins; maybe by then he will have found a rhythm with his receivers, especially the new ones...

Nice to see that Stid has been Doing his Job during OTAs & minicamp...His ability to throw a football well has never been questioned; it's what happens when guys wearing a different uniform come after him that the problems arise, and I'm not sure if that can really be completely corrected...

It was gonna be either Aguayo or Nordin as Folk's competition heading into TC next month...I hope that Bill uses the vacant roster spot to sign somebody (CB) who doesn't suck this time (RJ Prince)...

Matt LaFleur pimping Jordan Love regardless of how well or poorly he has performed so far should come as no shock to anyone...I wouldn't have expected anything less.

Yeah I also think that Cam's the Opening Day starter, for the reasons you mentioned...One thing in his favor is that the schedule for the first half of the season could allow the Pats to go 6-2 before the killer second half begins; maybe by then he will have found a rhythm with his receivers, especially the new ones...

Nice to see that Stid has been Doing his Job during OTAs & minicamp...His ability to throw a football well has never been questioned; it's what happens when guys wearing a different uniform come after him that the problems arise, and I'm not sure if that can really be completely corrected...

It was gonna be either Aguayo or Nordin as Folk's competition heading into TC next month...I hope that Bill uses the vacant roster spot to sign somebody (CB) who doesn't suck this time (RJ Prince)...

Matt LaFleur pimping Jordan Love regardless of how well or poorly he has performed so far should come as no shock to anyone...I wouldn't have expected anything less.
If Cam is arguably able to bring the team to 6-2, I don't think that Stidham belongs on the roster; 2 QB's are plenty.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back