PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Cam Newton Breaks Silence To Address His Positive COVID-19 Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t endanger others more by playing football than any one in any other occupation and probably a lot less.
So what you are saying is no one should leave their home. Ever.

How can you possibly say that? NFL is a full-contact sport. Are you piledriving colleagues at work? I would have thought this is self-evident that you endanger others in a sport like NFL compared to going to any normal office these days which are anywhere from 20-50% full compared to previously, and everyone is wearing masks away from desks, hand sanitisers everywhere, and avoiding others by 5-6 feet everywhere. How can you compare that to NFL where it's still full capacity (same number of players in the game), and a bloody full-contact sport, with sweat and fluids flying everywhere.

How can you possibly say that? NFL is a full-contact sport. Are you piledriving colleagues at work? I would have thought this is self-evident that you endanger others in a sport like NFL compared to going to any normal office these days which are anywhere from 20-50% full compared to previously, and everyone is wearing masks away from desks, hand sanitisers everywhere, and avoiding others by 5-6 feet everywhere. How can you compare that to NFL where it's still full capacity (same number of players in the game), and a bloody full-contact sport, with sweat and fluids flying everywhere.
I’m not talking about infecting other players who are willingly accepting the risk. Are you telling me you are in favor of forcing them to not play when they all are accepting the risk?
It’s their choice.
The conversation is about the risk posed to innocent non participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back