PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ndamukong Suh: In my opinion, we eliminated Julian Edelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnhappySorrowfulKusimanse-small.gif

One major thing Jules helped with was field position, The fact we were able to get a few first downs means Allen was able to pin the Rams back, forcing Goff to go nearly 100 yards, instead of starting at halfway or their own 40.....

This is a great point.

On a board full of people who root for this team, of all teams, I'm surprised so many people are disagreeing.

Yards are meaningless. I'd have to go back and rewatch but my guess is that the bulk of Edelman's production helped us get 3 points. Not knocking Edelman at all, but our team has made a dynasty out of giving up meaningless points to all of our chagrin, but it works.

Honestly, I think both defenses played out of their minds last night, which is why people ragging on the offenses is bumming me out.

I wonder how many posting on this thread would want Belichick to sign Suh in free agency.

I wonder how many posting on this thread would want Belichick to sign Suh in free agency.

Nope. Even on his 1 year deal it’s too much. Plus he’s no longer the player he was in Detroit. He’s better off playing alongside a guy like Donald and reaping the benefits.

I didn't post anything against Suh as a player, and I'd take him in a heartbeat, as long as the price was agreeable and he was willing to be a rotational player.

Too bad he's such a nitwit. He'll be a FA next year and on a get-a-ring deal, would strengthen the Pats' DL tremendously.

Ah well.

I didn't post anything against Suh as a player, and I'd take him in a heartbeat, as long as the price was agreeable and he was willing to be a rotational player.

True.

What he said was nutty.

My take is Suh is grasping for a correct way to say "The defense did its job. The offense sucked" and ended up looking foolish.

NFW

Too much ego, not enough production.

Beside, Pats have always been able to neutralize him, better to have him plaing againsrvttem.

And if Suh was a boxer, would brag that he blocked his opponents punches with his face?

EDITL looks like Patriot Missile beat me to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes