PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myra Kraft, dragon lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick's contract has already been "renewed", they just choose not to tell us exactly when it happened and for just how long it was extended. Bob Kraft is on record as recently as the last month in saying that any effort to portray 2006 as the final year of BB's contractual obligation to this team would be a mis-statement of the facts.

I hope you are right, but that's an odd way to term it: " ... a misstatement of the facts." Is that specifically what he said? I don't see what the secrecy is all about. Why can't they just announce how long he's signed for?

Re: The " so called Belichick and Kraft feud is becoming somewhat alarming

shirtsleeve:

By the way, while we're in this whole politically correct discussion on what is and what is not offensive to women, I have to tell you how much I love your "I support single moms" graphic next to your name with the image of a stripper sliding down a lip pole!

Nice...

One does what one can to help these fine disadvantaged young women try to make ends meet!:D A dollar at a time, baby!

This is a sports message board, right? Sounds like its an episode of "The View". Nut up.

If Bob lets Myra determine who the HC of the Patriots is going to be then it just tells me she's more of a man than he is -:)

One does what one can to help these fine disadvantaged young women try to make ends meet!:D A dollar at a time, baby!

I love it!

Like the old Steve Martin joke: "I like to do work with single mothers...well, you know, just helping them get started..."

Myra needs to get her ass back to the kitchen with the rest of the women and leave man's work to the men.

Belichick's contract has already been "renewed", they just choose not to tell us exactly when it happened and for just how long it was extended. Bob Kraft is on record as recently as the last month in saying that any effort to portray 2006 as the final year of BB's contractual obligation to this team would be a mis-statement of the facts.

Belichick we know is under contract for next season with the Pat's. My guess is the rumors are about Belichick's contract possibly not being renewed after next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes