PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myles Garrett

I hope Garrett doesn’t turn into the helmet smasher

Last edited:
These guys can't let this go?

Someone has to call out the helmet thing publicly. Bill promise you wont bench /punish someone for saying something , an exception gotta be made here. The hypocrisy is stunning

It's actually fine comedy by Mr. Garrett. As if Mac is someone to be physically afraid of...

This is bad.

So true, now defensive players are going to try to hit Mac as hard as they can. They have been holding off out of pure sportsmanship but Mac crossed their fair play line. Mac should retire right now, and the Patriots should really question whether not it is worth playing football when the other teams are upset and angry. Someone could get hurt.

Still trying to figure out what he said that’s caused this eruption. He was asked a pretty ridiculous question and gave a mild, somewhat funny answer.

Also from Garrett:

“I want to get my hands on him and show him that things are different on this level,” Garrett said. “I want to show him that it’s all fun and games, but these guys are real out here, especially in Cleveland.”

Also from Garrett:
I’m sure he does. It’s not like Mac hasnt taken some huge shots already. The one from Devin White was as big boy welcome to the nfl rook hit as any.

Oooo, he’s Burn’s zz friend. Big muscles! ....so Strong!! ...so Tough!!!....Warrior!!!.. uses weapons to hit much smaller guys... ..so strong!

oh please! Barking dog gets the attention. It is the quiet ones that people should worry about.

Last edited:
The perfect solution is to not allow Mac or the Pats offense to turn it over.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back