PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myles Garrett

Still trying to figure out what he said that’s caused this eruption. He was asked a pretty ridiculous question and gave a mild, somewhat funny answer.
I wouldn't have cared enough to acknowledge it if the helmet incident didn't happen, but the irony makes it notable.

I hope that the Pats defense doesnt fall on Mayfields shoulder.

Mac should demand to be miked up, so when Garrett attacks him, he can’t pull the “ he called me the N word” excuse again.

Mac should demand to be miked up, so when Garrett attacks him, he can’t pull the “ he called me the N word” excuse again.
I have always wondered about the extent of trash talking during games and wish some now retired players would add their favorite stories over the years, Were there any MASH like moments where guys totally came unglued when someone talked bad about their sister.

It's a very emotional game sometimes.

Cut-blocks and high-low blocking techniques are still a real thing.

Happens all the time. Just not always called unless it's blatant.

He's got that gimpy knee.

I'd run Rham at him. See how he does.

So true, now defensive players are going to try to hit Mac as hard as they can. They have been holding off out of pure sportsmanship but Mac crossed their fair play line. Mac should retire right now, and the Patriots should really question whether not it is worth playing football when the other teams are upset and angry. Someone could get hurt.
Mac should turn himself in for Attempted Mayhem. He should serve 10 years or so without parole -- then make his NFL comeback.

Man some of you are bigger bit.ches than Garret.

A rookie QB can’t do what he did and not that evening or the next day shoot the guy a call apologizing for getting caught in the heat of the moment and doing something dumb. Sorry if you think that’s dumb or soft or whatever but he has absolutely no standing as a pro to get away with that without instantly getting a reputation.

A rookie QB can’t do what he did and not that evening or the next day shoot the guy a call apologizing for getting caught in the heat of the moment and doing something dumb. Sorry if you think that’s dumb or soft or whatever but he has absolutely no standing as a pro to get away with that without instantly getting a reputation.
My bigger concern is Mac getting hurt for the reasons you just stated. This thing has escalated when a simple text from him post game would have put it to bed.
Garrett has a few screws lose. He is the last guy you want coming after you looking to inflict pain or injury.

My bigger concern is Mac getting hurt for the reasons you just stated. This thing has escalated when a simple text from him post game would have put it to bed.
Garrett has a few screws lose. He is the last guy you want coming after you looking to inflict pain or injury.

Yep, thank god Garrett is the only defender in the league who is yearning to f.ck up a QB. If they can just get through this week then Mac won’t have to worry about defenders wanting to clean his clock.

No.

Vets couldn't care less about rookie status.

It's all about getting injured and missing game checks and bonuses. Thats what this is about.

This whole issue has been sensationalized beyond comprehension and its become a lightening rod for the frustrated defensive player.

Mac grabbed and ankle. Big deal.

Garrett has knee and foot issues.

It's a shot across the bow to protect his game checks.

End of story.

Last edited:

The Panthers knocked Harris, Stevenson, and Gunner out with head injuries, but Mac should apologize for being rough with Burns, who was flexing over his big hit earlier? Sorry, but I think Mac should tell them to suck it up, buttercup, They are going to try to destroy him every week for the rest of his career, and wear it as a badge of honor, so he should ignore the crying and go out and put it to them.

I’m still waiting for the Bernard Pollard apology, and I know it’s never coming.

is also a huge, raging vagina?

Considering this raging, butthurt douchewad once ripped off Mason Rudolph's helmet and beat him over the head with it, it would be great to see MG reap his just reward.

Forfeit your man-card forthwith. This isn't table tennis or flag football.

Hate to ruin a good time, but this is nothing. Garrett really didn't make anything of it. He was asked the question and he responded somewhat humorously, basically laughing at the idea of Mac becoming "The Ankle Grabber". I got a chuckle out of it anyway.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back