PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My pie in the Sky day 3 dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to predict if we move on from DA we sign Justin Hunter or Michael Floyd to a 2 year contract

F.ck that. Getting rid of Amendola for Justin Hunter is completely idiotic. He sucks.

Resign hightower and go after odrick.

Odrick or Lawrence Guy. Whichever is cheaper, assuming that neither is a particular liability in run defense. Both are "Classic 3-4 DE" types - tall, right around 300#. Probably rotational interior pass rushers for the Pats current schemes.

Resign Hightower....

Shea, Elandon Roberts, and Van Noy. Not good enough!

Hightower.
Butler extended.
JG for the number 12 and a 2018 second rounder.
Mangold to play C.
Solid draft.
Good health for the season.

I wonder is blount's fumble in the SB sealed his fate here....

IDK. It wasn't as if Blount "coughed it up" because he was carrying it poorly or getting too fancy (ala Ridley). To me, that just looked like a really good strip by the ATL defenders. Lots of "top RBs" around the league fumble more frequently than Blount has with the Pats.

There may be other reasons why the Pats wouldn't re-sign Blount, but I kinda doubt that the SB fumble would be any significant factor.

im going to predict if we move on from DA we sign Justin Hunter or Michael Floyd to a 2 year contract

I think Floyd is a much more accomplished route-runner and blocker and might be a bit cheaper than Hunter at this point.

Sign Hightower
Extend Butler
Trade Jimmy for #1 overall or
Trade Jimmy for #12 & 2018 1st
Sign Peterson
Sign Manziel
Sign Gordon
Sign Matavias Bryant when he is cut
Sign Coradelle Patterson to return kicks
Bring in for visit Sean Weatherspoon and DeAndre Levy (sign whoever is over its injury best)
Trade down if owning #1
Draft #12. Fournette (Peterson to mentor)
Sign Big Vince to play under vets min or to retire a Patriot.

Sign Hightower
Extend Butler
Sign Peterson
Sign Manziel
Sign Gordon
Bring in for visit Sean Weatherspoon and DeAndre Levy (sign whoever is over its injury best)
Trade down if owning #1
Why not trade our remaining picks for Fitzgerald, lure Brian Waters out of retirement and see if we can talk GB into giving us Martellus back so we can run this 4-TE goal line packages again as well.:p:D

Sign Hightower
Extend Butler
Sign Peterson
Sign Manziel
Sign Gordon
Trade down if owning #1

Is that you BB? Or Al Davis/Matt Millen? :)

I dont think there's a chance in hell of getting the #1 overall, but as long as we're dreaming, how about also Cleveland's #1 next year too. Then using that to draft Darnold or Rosen who are both rated much higher than any QB in this draft. Sit him on the bench for a few years before that guy turns into the second greatest player ever. :) It's almost 3 in the morning and I'm dreaming.

Rosen is about the furthest thing from a Patriot type of player as you can find. He's spoiled, doesn't think the rules apply to him, has everything handed to him, and treats others like crap. Not to mention he has a real I jury to overcome and on the field has some issues. No. Thank. You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back