PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moving on to 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacigar

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
After 2020 rebuild by BB ,I start with 2021 FA targets : Simmons FA DENVER (BC ) replacing D MAC , in 2022) . Clark DT GB FA . We can replace Gilmore in 2022 with Joe Juan Williams or Bryant udfa. Team 2020 SS Duggar FS D Mac cb Gilmore,Jackson,Jones ,Bryant Joe Juan Williams 2021 Team Duggar,Simmons Gilmore,Jackson ,Jones,Bryant and JJ Williams, Looks good to me.Get 2022 fa cb to replace Gilmore (White Buffalo or Latimore NO round 1 picks 2017?) We should have 100 million in cap ,also take a look at cb Ramsey LA rams injured as 2021 fa.

You've all gone mad.

After 2020 rebuild by BB ,I start with 2021 FA targets : Simmons FA DENVER (BC ) replacing D MAC , in 2022) . Clark DT GB FA . We can replace Gilmore in 2022 with Joe Juan Williams or Bryant udfa. Team 2020 SS Duggar FS D Mac cb Gilmore,Jackson,Jones ,Bryant Joe Juan Williams 2021 Team Duggar,Simmons Gilmore,Jackson ,Jones,Bryant and JJ Williams, Looks good to me.Get 2022 fa cb to replace Gilmore (White Buffalo or Latimore NO round 1 picks 2017?) We should have 100 million in cap ,also take a look at cb Ramsey LA rams injured as 2021 fa.
Is that you Miles Bryant? Hope you make the team first. You're just a back-up slot corner right now. How are you in the same breath as Stephon Gilmore? Good luck to you making the practice squad.

I'm just hoping the Pats throw their fans a bone and make some video of their first spring closed practices.

You don't have to give away whole plays just clips like.....

What about Harry catching 10 Stidham passes in 30 seconds.

Tackling. Show me a 60 second highlight reel of of are new decade defense making plays all over the field.

See some new white TE? trot in and kick 60 yard field goals.

Is it possible I can get 2 to 1 odds or better if I pick Pats to win at least 10?

Or maybe just focus on trade targets for this season to make it successful - like maybe JuJu whose value should be a bit lower than usual?

@jacigar just putting distance between himself and the second best poster.

I think Ian needs to re-activate the Practice Squad sub forum.

I’m very much looking forward to seeing what our team has this year, depending on Corona. With that said:

Would really like to see on offense:

-Stidham probe to be a capable starting QB.
-Harry step up and make a significant contribution
-Wynn stay healthy
-Sign Thuney to an extension
-Cajuste overtakes Cannon at RT
-Sign Kenny Golladay next offseason

We may have a projected 100M+ available next year, but have you seen how many guys we have under contract? OTC has us at 30 players under contract, not including this years draft class. I wouldn’t be expecting a huge spending spree on high priced FA’s, but more of a continued rebuild based on what we’ve got this season.

Please tell me I will be here for the 2021/2022 Patriots NFL season. Will you guarantee that I will? Say your house and best car for my life.

I can't wait til the season starts. I wonder how bad the threads will get if we go 9-7?

You've all gone mad.
tumblr_o5mcjbA84s1vnt2hko1_400.gifv

I miss the red disagree icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye