PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most receptions by Deion Branch since 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressive first game back...

I wonder how those who have hated him since 2006 are coping with the fact that he was as clutch as he was in the 4th quarter today. I wonder how they're coping with the fact that he was a HUGE hand in the offensive comeback that took place in the second half.

Crying in the corner, wearing their Moss jersey ;)

Crying in the corner, wearing their Moss jersey ;)

I'm not going to name names, but some of them are otherwise very good posters.

With his 9 receptions today, Deion Branch has his most receptions in a regular season game since 2002.

This is the second highest reception total for Branch in a regular season game, with 13 against the Chargers in '02 being his high.
I hate this guy, I posted something wrong, but my hatred for this guy still exists and will continue forever

Last edited:
I hate this guy, I posted something wrong, but my hatred for this guy still exists and will continue forever

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

And you call yourself a fan?

EDIT: You changed it, but it was disgraceful!

Last edited:
polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

And you call yourself a fan?

EDIT: You changed it, but it was disgraceful!
I'm sorry you feel that way, I have been a fan for alot longer than some folks here, and what HE DID is disgraceful, which is why I hate this guy with a passion.
Don't blame ME for hating him, blame the person that deserves the hate, the CLOWN that deserted his team while he was UNDER CONTRACT.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I have been a fan for alot longer than some folks here, and what HE DID is disgraceful, which is why I hate this guy with a passion.
Don't blame ME for hating him, blame the person that deserves the hate, the CLOWN that deserted his team while he was UNDER CONTRACT.

I'm not blaming you for hating him, you have the right, it's what you put!

If you hadn't changed it, you might have got alot more criticism!

Oh, for crying out loud.

Fans who make a player's actions this personal are frankly a little scary.

I'm not blaming you for hating him, you have the right, it's what you put!

If you hadn't changed it, you might have got alot more criticism!
What I said was over the line, but I don't FEEL much different than what I said, I HATE this guy with a passion that is saved for HATED Rivals, the fact that he is back with the team makes me want to vomit continually because the hatred I feel for him is well beyond normal hatred, I hold this guy with the disdain I hold for Jack Tatum.

Oh, for crying out loud.

Fans who make a player's actions this personal are frankly a little scary.
I'm so happy you joined the fandom after he left the team holding the bag.
WTG Girl....impressive.

What I said was over the line, but I don't FEEL much different than what I said, I HATE this guy with a passion that is saved for HATED Rivals, the fact that he is back with the team makes me want to vomit continually because the hatred I feel for him is well beyond normal hatred, I hold this guy with the disdain I hold for Jack Tatum.

Then you're a spaz. And kind of creepy.

Let's see: paralyzing a guy and trying to profit off of it = holding out on a contract. Sure, why not?

I'm so happy you joined the fandom after he left the team holding the bag.
WTG Girl....impressive.

Yes, I'm a fan since 2004, tried and true.:rolleyes:

Actually, FOOL, I've been a fan since I was an itty bitty one. First crush on Tony Eason and all. I've uploaded photos of me meeting Drew Bledsoe on this very forum after drawing him a portrait he was kind enough to sign.

So bite me. And take your insanity to the nearest room with padded walls.

Yes, I'm a fan since 2004, tried and true.:rolleyes:

Actually, FOOL, I've been a fan since I was an itty bitty one. First crush on Tony Eason and all. I've uploaded photos of me meeting Drew Bledsoe on this very forum after drawing him a portrait he was kind enough to sign.

So bite me. And take your insanity to the nearest room with padded walls.
Wow, you've been a fan since they became winners!
Who would have guessed it!:bricks:

Then you're a spaz. And kind of creepy.

Let's see: paralyzing a guy and trying to profit off of it = holding out on a contract. Sure, why not?
The hatred I feel for Branch is almost beyond reproach, he screwed the team over and cost us a SB in 06 by holding out while *UNDER CONTRACT!
That's a SUPER BOWL for folks that are not paying attention.

The hatred I feel for Branch is almost beyond reproach, he screwed the team over and cost us a SB in 06 by holding out while *UNDER CONTRACT!
That's a SUPER BOWL for folks that are not paying attention.

What does it tell you that Brady and Belichick hold him no ill will and actually love the guy?

What does it tell you that Brady and Belichick hold him no ill will and actually love the guy?

It tells you that all three sides understand that it's business.

Last edited:
Wow, you've been a fan since they became winners!
Who would have guessed it!:bricks:

LOL, yes. I remember the 6-10 **** McPherson years were particularly golden. I would love for you to list out the winning years post 1985. I seem to remember Bill Parcells taking over the worst team in the league.

You know what? I don't argue with creepy losers like you. Welcome to my ignore list, psycho.

They want to win NOW, they forgive him for his transgressions, because it involved money.
I don't forgive him, because his money situation means NOTHING to me, the overall TEAM HEALTH does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes