PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More NFL Cheating

1 15-yd penalty taking a team out of fg range stops this practice.

but of course in nyjfl following laws of nature is a crime, and creative (illegal) procedures are only a minor admlnishment if committed by the ‘right’ teams.

[edit for autocorrext corrections]

Last edited:
This is a goddamn “equipment violation”…..

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

I found this article somewhat interesting, and hope you do too. I just can't figure out why this is not making international headlines.

Apparently some teams are using an illegal foreign object on field goals, including your #1 NFC seed the Philadelphia Eagles and #1 AFC seed KC Chiefs. I didn't even know that was a thing. I guess it is some sort of mini-tee? The Lions video in the below link shows it really well.

This is far more blatant cheating than anything NE has ever done and/or been accused of doing. A made or missed FG can easily be the difference between a win and a loss.

Even an XP could be the difference (six games in the 2022 regular season and one so far this postseason).

The dream would be a ref sees this and takes away a game winning FG for the Chiefs in the playoffs and we all kick back with a cold one and listen to Chiefs fans cry about how they are being singled out for being succesful and how this would never happen to any other franchise.

:rolleyes:

Sad to see what became of a once proud fan base.

The dream would be a ref sees this and takes away a game winning FG for the Chiefs in the playoffs and we all kick back with a cold one and listen to Chiefs fans cry about how they are being singled out for being succesful and how this would never happen to any other franchise.

:rolleyes:

Well the criminal enterprise that does business as the NFL now has Exactly what it - and others - have wanted for the last 14 years, if it weren't for the likes of that Tom Brady and (until recently) Joe Burrow... They got a taste of it in 2006... So much easier to control outcomes when The Greatest Dynasty in League History (& to a lesser extent the former commissioner) are no longer around to spoil things...

#NotMyAFCChampions

#NotMySuperBowl

#RefuseToWatch

#****TheNYKCFL

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back