PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More NFL Cheating

1 15-yd penalty taking a team out of fg range stops this practice.

but of course in nyjfl following laws of nature is a crime, and creative (illegal) procedures are only a minor admlnishment if committed by the ‘right’ teams.

[edit for autocorrext corrections]

Last edited:
This is a goddamn “equipment violation”…..

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

I found this article somewhat interesting, and hope you do too. I just can't figure out why this is not making international headlines.

Apparently some teams are using an illegal foreign object on field goals, including your #1 NFC seed the Philadelphia Eagles and #1 AFC seed KC Chiefs. I didn't even know that was a thing. I guess it is some sort of mini-tee? The Lions video in the below link shows it really well.

This is far more blatant cheating than anything NE has ever done and/or been accused of doing. A made or missed FG can easily be the difference between a win and a loss.

Even an XP could be the difference (six games in the 2022 regular season and one so far this postseason).

The dream would be a ref sees this and takes away a game winning FG for the Chiefs in the playoffs and we all kick back with a cold one and listen to Chiefs fans cry about how they are being singled out for being succesful and how this would never happen to any other franchise.

:rolleyes:

Sad to see what became of a once proud fan base.

The dream would be a ref sees this and takes away a game winning FG for the Chiefs in the playoffs and we all kick back with a cold one and listen to Chiefs fans cry about how they are being singled out for being succesful and how this would never happen to any other franchise.

:rolleyes:

Well the criminal enterprise that does business as the NFL now has Exactly what it - and others - have wanted for the last 14 years, if it weren't for the likes of that Tom Brady and (until recently) Joe Burrow... They got a taste of it in 2006... So much easier to control outcomes when The Greatest Dynasty in League History (& to a lesser extent the former commissioner) are no longer around to spoil things...

#NotMyAFCChampions

#NotMySuperBowl

#RefuseToWatch

#****TheNYKCFL

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back