PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More NFL Cheating

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I found this article somewhat interesting, and hope you do too. I just can't figure out why this is not making international headlines.

Apparently some teams are using an illegal foreign object on field goals, including your #1 NFC seed the Philadelphia Eagles and #1 AFC seed KC Chiefs. I didn't even know that was a thing. I guess it is some sort of mini-tee? The Lions video in the below link shows it really well.

This is far more blatant cheating than anything NE has ever done and/or been accused of doing. A made or missed FG can easily be the difference between a win and a loss.

If the Chiefs and Eagles are found guilty, I'm sure Goodell will have no choice but to dock the Patriots a 1st and 3rd pick, along with suspending the long snapper for the first 4 games of the season.

Bored The Office GIF

Wow... I had no idea this was happening... Don't these f ucking Place-Kickers have it easy enough?!?

And does this mean that a snowplow still isn't out of the question...?

The enbedded videos in the article show clear proof that the Lions, Eagles, Redskins, and of course, the Chiefs have all done it.

Suspend the HC, kicker and holder for a year, docked first and third round picks, fine them a million dollars

The enbedded videos in the article show clear proof that the Lions, Eagles, Redskins, and of course, the Chiefs have all done it.

Suspend the HC, kicker and holder for a year, docked first and third round picks, fine them a million dollars
I’m not nearly as mature about the ‘gate’ as I should be…. Still really bothers me that a League I follow relatively closely would be so close to WWE. Frustrates me to no end. Shouldn’t. I’m getting older and have seen ‘how life works’. Yet…

Surely this effect the integrity of the game more than "deflated" footballs.

We aren’t even at the forefront of cheating anymore…this is sad man. Brady was clearly the cheating mastermind all along man, I was so wrong about BB.

We aren’t even at the forefront of cheating anymore…this is sad man. Brady was clearly the cheating mastermind all along man, I was so wrong about BB.

Great point. Another product of BB's friends and family coaching hires. We've given up the lead in yet another aspect of football.

Thanks. Now we have to watch soy boy Mark Brunell crying again.

1673615118318.png

2015 called, they want your talking point back.

If the description is right, it's bizarre that no major sports news people have even discussed it.

if instead of Philadelphia holder Britain Covey being seen picking up a small white object from the field after a field goal attempt by kicker Jake Elliott, what would happen if a NE holder were seen picking up a small white object from the field after a field goal attempt by a NE kicker?

There would be a 24/7 new media swarm around Patriots place, that's what.

I found this article somewhat interesting, and hope you do too. I just can't figure out why this is not making international headlines.

Apparently some teams are using an illegal foreign object on field goals, including your #1 NFC seed the Philadelphia Eagles and #1 AFC seed KC Chiefs. I didn't even know that was a thing. I guess it is some sort of mini-tee? The Lions video in the below link shows it really well.

This is far more blatant cheating than anything NE has ever done and/or been accused of doing. A made or missed FG can easily be the difference between a win and a loss.

Yeah... there won't be any more accusations of cheating with us until we get back to competing for championships again.. then the cheats themselves will try to find stuff on us..

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back