PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football on BSPN: Pittsburgh Stillers vs Fitzmagic Official Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet vs Fitzpatrick first two weeks and bet on him tonight. **** this guy.

Stop frustrating watching teams move the ball with ease and then the Pats r stuck in the mud with the greatest quarterback of all time throwing to receivers from Bridgewater State...

Why by getting super lucky and signing Curry to a long term deal before he exploded into best player in league. Oh, and lots of free agent signings.

Looks like Fitzymagic is ovah....still a lot of time left though....

Fitz should have reworked his contract between weeks 2 and 3

won off the +1200 payout off the Packers comeback so I’m still way in the black.
Nice. Week one, you mean? Did you have a feeling that Rodgers was coming back into the game?

Pitt just churns out fast,tall, lanky receivers every draft....who is their main scout? I mean, it ain't the moron Tomlin....how do they hit the jackpot year after year?

Nice. Week one, you mean? Did you have a feeling that Rodgers was coming back into the game?
I bet on them when I saw Rodgers come back in. Felt like the classic big under dog gets big lead and has a meltdown. Threw $10 on it and came away very happy.

Pitt got lucky Godwin’s foot touched the pitt defender. Could’ve been a bonehead play by the D

Lol Bucs fans, he was pretty obviously down.

Terrible prevent d there.

Bostic had looked pretty good tonight. W3 certainly could have used him.

this new Monday Night broadcasting crew is horrible.

Booger needs to go. He seems to find new and unusual ways to constantly annoy me.

Even after the drop, I would’ve loved Chris Godwin here.

“Larry Legend” excuse me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back