PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football on BSPN: Pittsburgh Stillers vs Fitzmagic Official Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Leggooo Bucs! I need to salvage some winnings tonight after last night’s disaster.

I have no idea what direction this will go, Steelers are desperate, Ben sucks on the road and Fitzmagic is a wild card.

Those TB uniforms are red-green colorblind hell.

The game is still being played? I thought the season was over after the Pats loss last night...

Leggooo Bucs! I need to salvage some winnings tonight after last night’s disaster.
I have no idea what direction this will go, Steelers are desperate, Ben sucks on the road and Fitzmagic is a wild card.
Jeez, man. Don’t fall down the rabbit hole. Reading these statements may suggest staying away from this game. No offense or anything. Just looking out for you.

Jeez, man. Don’t fall down the rabbit hole. Reading these statements may suggest staying away from this game. No offense or anything. Just looking out for you.
Heh only have $5 on this but appreciate it pal. I’ve lost the majority of my bets this season but won off the +1200 payout off the Packers comeback so I’m still way in the black.

RapistBurger just got picked. I am enjoying watching Pitt crumble this season.
#FITZMAGIC!!!

I love when players like justin evans come into this league as corners, cant cut it, switch to safety and become really nice players

Man logic says Bucs should win, but I can’t help but feel Fitzpatrick has a meltdown at some point and blows it.

And away we go...I’ve never seen a Bucs crowd so fired up.

Man, watching the Steelers get housed makes me feel a lot better. Like... is there a single team in the AFC that we can definitively say does not suck right now? The Dolphins have played a cupcake schedule and every other team has at least one loss through 3 weeks that makes you think "yeah, they might just be crap"

I forgot how loaded Tampa is at the skill position....must be nice

That Fitzpatrick is something else! A quarterback-poor team like the New Jersey Jete could use someone like that. Oh, wait ...

Man, watching the Steelers get housed makes me feel a lot better. Like... is there a single team in the AFC that we can definitively say does not suck right now? The Dolphins have played a cupcake schedule and every other team has at least one loss through 3 weeks that makes you think "yeah, they might just be crap"
Have you seen KC play?

That Fitzpatrick is something else! A quarterback-poor team like the New Jersey Jete could use someone like that. Oh, wait ...
Didn’t he go to Harvard? Surprised they have mentioned it 100 times yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes