PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: Miami Dolphins at Tampa Bay Bucs - preview and prediction

Re: Monday Night Football: Miami at Tampa Bay

that was likely the last time we need a little help from the horriBucs, since the only AFC team they play the rest of the way is Buffalo.

If Tampa Bay loses this game, Greg Schiano should be fired on the spot.

he should be fired anyway...THE worst display of stupid, undisciplined play this year....just pick any one of a dozen mystifyingly stupid player mistakes...

the win gives him a reprieve

LOL @ LOLPHINS. What a disaster.

While they will always be the LOLphins, I think D'phins might be more appropriate at the moment. :D

are the bucs over coaching how to run out the clock ?

Congrats Bucs. And a BIG RASPBERRY to you, Miami! :singing::singing:

What a **** show haha

Can't win in the NFL with a franchise low of 2 rushing yards, even if the team you're playing is as inept as the Bucs are.

Dolphins are and always will be trash.

Lose to the winless Buccaneers? :eek:

LOLphins! ;)

Doctor...what's the patient's status?????

I'm afraid ol' Flipper has flopped his last flip....

flatline.jpg

The Jets are in sole possession of the 6th seed. :bricks:

Meanwhile, nobody circles the wagons ..... er, um ..... tanks a season better than the Buffalo Bills.

I have no idea how Schiano ever got the position of head coach in the NFL..

late in the game, Miami punts, his team is going to get the ball in great field position and...this total moron whacks some Dolphin blindside for no reason getting the 15 yarder...hew runs to the sideline ans Schiano greets him with a big smile and a pat on the back...??????????????????????????????????????

WTF is WRONG with this guy?

Well, I think the Miami players who have been braying to the media can rest assured that we do understand the culture of the Miami Dolphins locker room....

Losing culture...

Lost is all this brouhaha is that their offensive line stinks.

Man, $200M just doesn't buy you what it used to...

Can't wait til Tannehill files a formal complaint with the NFL about the Bucs DL bullying him.

I DETEST The DOOFINS...neck and neck with the NY Ratbirds....and ALL if their moronic fans....seeing them suck ***** over and over.....PRICELESS!

I have no idea how Schiano ever got the position of head coach in the NFL..

late in the game, Miami punts, his team is going to get the ball in great field position and...this total moron whacks some Dolphin blindside for no reason getting the 15 yarder...hew runs to the sideline ans Schiano greets him with a big smile and a pat on the back...??????????????????????????????????????

WTF is WRONG with this guy?

I could clearly see his mouth forming "Why would you do that?" I don't think he was at all happy with the guy.

I thought the Dolphins were going to give the Patriots a run for their money this year? As many said here (and the media ignored, mostly), you can't win if you don't protect your QB. MIA's problems go beyond that but clearly they've got issues on the line, even when Martin and Incognito were playing.

Same old, same old in the AFCE this year.

Bucs with a 3rd and one, about three minutes left to play, and they have been running the ball well all game.
  • - Schiano calls for a pass rather than run
  • - Line up out of the shotgun rather than at least play-action pass
  • - Right handed QB rolls to his left, having to throw across his body
  • - QB rolls out, cutting the field in half
  • - QB rolls out to the short side of the field
  • - QB goes out of bounds

Even though it was only one play, there were plenty of bad decisions with that play that could have cost the Bucs the game.

Two other thoughts:

• Who is Bobby Rainey? When I hear the name, my first thought was the former Steeler and Florida Gator RB, who was cut and never heard from again after he was arrested for beating up his girlfriend, but obviously those two are different people.
  • A lot of people here though very highly of Lavonte David before he was drafted, and it was easy to understand why after last night's game.

Bucs with a 3rd and one, about three minutes left to play, and they have been running the ball well all game.
  • - Schiano calls for a pass rather than run
  • - Line up out of the shotgun rather than at least play-action pass
  • - Right handed QB rolls to his left, having to throw across his body
  • - QB rolls out, cutting the field in half
  • - QB rolls out to the short side of the field
  • - QB goes out of bounds

Even though it was only one play, there were plenty of bad decisions with that play that could have cost the Bucs the game……..

• Who is Bobby Rainey? When I hear the name, my first thought was the former Steeler and Florida Gator RB, who was cut and never heard from again after he was arrested for beating up his girlfriend, but obviously those two are different people.
  • A lot of people here though very highly of Lavonte David before he was drafted, and it was easy to understand why after last night's game.

Reminds me of the Steelers game, Ridley is shredding the Squealers but game is still in question when with 3rd and 2 Pats line up the same stupid way and Brady tries a back shoulder pass 20 yards downfield to Dobson who's covered. Really stupid call in that situation.

Lavonte David is a force.

I never ever saw NFL defenders throw offensive players around like rag dolls than I did last night.

Schiano just confirmed that RB Mike James is out for the season with a broken left ankle.

Next man up!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back