PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: Jets at Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried it like twenty times...it just sits there with a blank grey screen

You must be looking at the "Plays That Work" app on Tony Sparano's iPad.

Works for me . Did you try a different browser or disabling any adblock software you may have ?

works fine in Google Chrome...what the hell is enabled in Firefox that blocks reception??

Some gems from the JI game thread:

"Wow....Rich Kotite is running the team."

"Well, apparently the butt fumble wasn't bad enough. They found a new way to embarrass themselves, and us."

"Sanchez cant throw a screen pass to save his life, he might as well hand the ball to a defensive lineman"

"Never thought I'd see a worse OC than Schitty. Leave it to the Jets to find him."

"Oh geez not sanchez again. The guy hasnt thrown a td since thanksgiving. "

"SOMEBODY CUE THE CIRCUS MUSIC "

"This staff could **** up Brady. "

"Jets have scored a total of 6 points in the first half of their last 4 games. "

"Our best offense today has been Tennessee penalties. "

"touchback

our best offensive play of the season "

"Sanchez is like Forest Gump out there......CLUELESS"

That's just from the first half.

The Schmooz is over. Good stuff, though. Tomorrow, WFAN should be epic.

I know it's probably been mentioned but worth repeating anyway.

You know you SUCK as a quarterback when you are playing MNF and John Gruden, who thinks everyone that's ever played MNF is amazing and awesome, can't even find one positive thing to say anymore by the end of the game, throws in the towel, and wonders why you are not being benched.

Deus...what we all need to desperately know is....what will be the Rayge Rayge 19 spin on THIS???...I got "injuries" at 4 to 5 odds, Kraft paid Goodell at 2 to 1, Rex was guilty of "overthinking the gameplan" at 3 to 1 and the longshot "Tebow disrupted Mark's rhythm" at 5 to 1...

stay tuned...you KNOW he's just raging ready to rant rant at anybody and everything...

Schmooz's follow up is picking up where Steve left off. I may not get to sleep tonight. :)

He threw a redzone TD that the horrible TE dropped.

He threw a pick because his HC and OC decided to re-start the Tim Tebow Show and took him out of rhythm.

Three other passes were catchable drops by WR's and TE's that shouldn't be in the NFL.

Stay off the drugs.

SAR I

:singing:

I wish SAR was the GM. Sanchez would be getting a contract extension tonight.

Deus...what we all need to desperately know is....what will be the Rayge Rayge 19 spin on THIS???...I got "injuries" at 4 to 5 odds, Kraft paid Goodell at 2 to 1, Rex was guilty of "overthinking the gameplan" at 3 to 1 and the longshot "Tebow disrupted Mark's rhythm" at 5 to 1...

stay tuned...you KNOW he's just raging ready to rant rant at anybody and everything...

SAR I made a good point

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - Defense did all it could do this season

this FAN show is like crack...can't get enough of this

this FAN show is like crack...can't get enough of this

Yup.... it's chuck full of win. I think SAR just called in. Some delusional soul is still defending Sanchez.

back121812.jpg

OK...it looked to me like Goodell tried to fix this game...look at the penalties on the Titans..15???....Santurd would have none of it though....single handedly wrested defeat from the jaws of possible victory....where does the Jet fan Jet fan idolatry end with this turd-chez???

You're right.

The Titans wanted the Jets to win
Goodell wanted the Jets to win
The zebras wanted the Jets to win
Rexy wanted the Jets to win
52 of 53 players on the Jets team wanted to win

But all of that was not enough to overcome the black hole of S-U-C-K that is the Buttfumbler.

"Sanchez's throw was so bad, it juked the defender trying to tackle Powell"

:rofl: It hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results