PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: Jets at Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the best comedy of the night, think it will be nominated in at the Emmy Awards? Modern Family or Parks & Rec would beat it out, but still.

Dolphins punter, who threw an errant pass on an awful trick play, had a higher QBR than Sanchez did tonight...

The Schmoozer is killing them on WFAN.... this night is getting even better. I'm not sure I ever want it to end. :D

Last edited:
Almost makes up for last night.

I just did some quick math (it's possible I made a mistake, although I don't thinks so). In the last three games, against the Cardinals, Jaguars and Titans, Sanchez....

38 for 75 for 339 yards
1 TD, 7 Ints, 2 fumbles

lol, according to this site that calculates QBR that's a total nfl rating of 28.7

http://www.primecomputing.com/is

Seems to me that you're trying to intellectualize suckage.

Yes, I know he sucks, but he didn't suck the years he got to the AFC Championship. He wasn't this bad. He actually played very well the year the Jets beat us in the playoffs, and he played great vs the Steelers in the AFC Championship.

My point was he didn't always suck but now he is God-awful. What happened?

Yes, I know he sucks, but he didn't suck the years he got to the AFC Championship. He wasn't this bad. He actually played very well the year the Jets beat us in the playoffs, and he played great vs the Steelers in the AFC Championship.

My point was he didn't always suck but now he is God-awful. What happened?

Your memory improved his play because of a couple of decent games in the playoffs. He sucked just as bad in the years he got to the AFC Championships. Go look at the numbers. His best year was last year, and that was full of suck, too.

That was the best comedy of the night, think it will be nominated in at the Emmy Awards? Modern Family or Parks & Rec would beat it out, but still.
Parks & Rec versus Jets & Rex ...........

Too close to call!

Deus, are you listening on the internet??...link?? I an't find a working link

Can anyone find a video or stream of the local SNY postgame tv show in nyc?

The Schmooz...... "He threw a pop up.... a pop up.... Malone doesn't get that sort of hang time on his punts"

rofl.gif

Deus, are you listening on the internet??...link?? I an't find a working link

I'm listening on iTunes radio, sorry.

Last edited:
thanks Deus...I turned on an old radio...for some reason there's no stream available

thanks Deus...I turned on an old radio...for some reason there's no stream available

CQ, CQ. The Jets suck. CQ.

tried it like twenty times...it just sits there with a blank grey screen

Works for me . Did you try a different browser or disabling any adblock software you may have ?

More from the Schmooz:

"He has to go Jack. He had 4 years, and that's enough. He made bad decision after bad decision...."

More from the Schmooz:

"He has to go Jack. He had 4 years, and that's enough. He made bad decision after bad decision...."

He has an offensive coordinator who has only these 2 plays in his playbook. Run and then pass, Run and then Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST