PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mohamed Sanu Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a defender/DC you know it's coming, most likely 11 involved as well. Both are two of the better passers regarding non-QB's.
You know what would freak everyone out is what they occasionally did with Develin -- have Roberts line up at FB and then go empty splitting him wide. He has yet to actually touch the ball offensively. I wonder if McDaniels trusts him enough, even for a 1-yard dive. Probably not in a crucial situation but the element of surprise might be worth the risk.

Much faster than Develin, but he’s not really a receiver.

Much faster than Develin, but he’s not really a receiver.
Of course he's not, but neither was Develin. Although Develin usually was uncovered when thrown to in the flat and had reasonable hands.

Of course he's not, but neither was Develin. Although Develin usually was uncovered when thrown to in the flat and had reasonable hands.

Roberts doesn’t have reasonable hands.

You'd have to hope he could catch a short pass in the flat uncovered.

HHhmmmm a short pass uncovered in the flat, nice catch, eludes a defender and scores 38 yd TD pass. Sounds right!

Sanu wouldn't see the light of day if I was the coach. That drop on the crossing pattern was absolutely disgusting. Hell I could do that and I'm 63! I was screaming at the TV saying "Your a professional ... catch the damn ball!"

Sanu wouldn't see the light of day if I was the coach. That drop on the crossing pattern was absolutely disgusting. Hell I could do that and I'm 63! I was screaming at the TV saying "Your a professional ... catch the damn ball!"

One of the worse trades ever. I bet bill thought he would be getting more

One of the worse trades ever. I bet bill thought he would be getting more
In all likelihood, would have wasted the second round pick anyways lol. I have to think Elway didn't want to get a deal done for Sanders.

All would be forgiven if he performs well in the Playoffs. Would be very sad if he had his customary 15yds in a win or loss. I can't see them bringing him back at his current price but with the AB dead money next year they might have no choice.

Last edited:
You know what would freak everyone out is what they occasionally did with Develin -- have Roberts line up at FB and then go empty splitting him wide. He has yet to actually touch the ball offensively. I wonder if McDaniels trusts him enough, even for a 1-yard dive. Probably not in a crucial situation but the element of surprise might be worth the risk.

You'd have to hope he could catch a short pass in the flat uncovered.
Winner winner chicken dinner!

All would be forgiven if he performs well in the Playoffs. Would be very sad if he had his customary 15yds in a win or loss. I can't see them being him back at his current price but with the AB dead money next year they might have no choice.

I agree but has he ever been a guy that goes 10 for 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST