PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mock draft game discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happen to vjc he never made he's pick ?

Yep, it's now time to vote. I vote for Eric Berry. The Raiders need help everywhere, so they might as well stock up on BPAs.

I dont get a first round pick... so can I have at it? :)

I dont get a first round pick... so can I have at it? :)

You are welcome to vote on this pick and I don't have a problem with letting you pick for this team after we vote on this pick. I vote for Eric Berry also.

Could you not have waited for more votes?

Why would they take a safety high after taking Mitchell in the second last year, and already having Huff and Branch on the books? And with them absolutely crying out for a Left Tackle?

Surely Bruce Campbell had to be the pick there?!

In fairness Britpat. Its all about opinions.

It just goes to show the problems with democracy (insert Smiley here)

Per the Raiders picking Berry:

Yes, they really need a LT, but this would still be a smart move because many evaluators feel that Berry will be a better CB than S, and the Raiders could really use someone opposite of Scrabble. Huff, Branch, and Mitchell were pretty darn good for them at safety last year, but Johnson struggled playing corner. This would give them the most elite backfield in the NFL. And when you consider that they just added another pass-rusher, they might have a pretty decent defense next year.

As for my pick of Trent Williams for the Bills:

I would have preferred Clausen or Bulaga, but they were already off the board. None of the other QBs impress me. Thus I was left to choose between T. Williams and Davis at LT, and D. Williams at NT (to facilitate the switch to the 34). Davis's reported immaturity and lack of work ethic scares me off, and 9 overall may be a bit rich for a nose tackle (he's not on the same level as Raji was last year, who went 9 overall). I'm left then with Williams, who was dominate early in his career at RT, and struggled at time transitioning to LT, but showed flashes of brilliance. His incredible combine showed that he has the physical tools, and can be an instant starter for the Bills at some spot on their line. With a year or two to develop, Williams could be a premiere tackle in the league.

Before I pick for the Jaguars, I truly believe that they will trade out of the no.10 spot and I think the Patriots are the team they will look to trade with. They don't have a second round pick(Patriots have theirs) and I really think they want Tebow but they couldn't stretch that far from here. I think they look for our 22 and 52 for their 10 and 74 and maybe a later pick also. They take Tebow with 22 to make sure they get him and use 52 to address either their MLB or Safety position.

and what would we want? Pierre-Paul? CJ Spiller? I can't see it myself.

Eric Berry for the Raiders?? What???

I guess I get whatever the vote is. *shrugs*
LOL, my bad for not being here.

VJCPatriot you missed your pick last year too. If you can't be here for a pick in the top 10 how can we expect you to be around in the later rounds?

VJCPatriot you missed your pick last year too. If you can't be here for a pick in the top 10 how can we expect you to be around in the later rounds?

Don't worry I'll be here for the second round pick. The Raiders can't afford to whiff on 2 rounds in a row. Though if Berry is as good as people say, it might not be that bad of a pick for them. :)

Don't worry I'll be here for the second round pick. The Raiders can't afford to whiff on 2 rounds in a row. Though if Berry is as good as people say, it might not be that bad of a pick for them. :)

I just threw out a name. I am more interested in keeping this moving than picking exactly the right player for the Raiders.... You're right; if you don't want us to whiff the pick, make it yourself.

Last edited:
Hello GM's just giving you a heads up think about a player you will vote on for the 49ers. If you can't be around for the vote just send me a PM. We have less than an hour left for this pick to be made before the deadline.

Last edited:
ill vote now cause i wont be back untill late tonight

i vote for jerry hughes,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes