Mock draft game discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This si where you discuss the Mock draft game.:rocker:

I am going to PM the 6th pick list for Seattle to someone just in case I am out tomorrow, because if I remember correctly our draft times are all eastern.

Anyone be available to pick for seattle tommow afternoon, I will send my short list. Thank you in advance.

I am going to PM the 6th pick list for Seattle to someone just in case I am out tomorrow, because if I remember correctly our draft times are all eastern.

Anyone be available to pick for seattle tommow afternoon, I will send my short list. Thank you in advance.

Hello Irish you can send the list to me and I will take care of it for you if you have to do that.

The Rams have selected other positions in the draft in the past with their 1st round pick and now its time to draft their QB of the future. After passing on Jay Cutler, Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez over the last few years I believe the time is now. After Bradfords pro day workout on the 29th this will be the direction the Rams organization will go.

The Rams have selected other positions in the draft in the past with their 1st round pick and now its time to draft their QB of the future. After passing on Jay Cutler, Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez over the last few years I believe the time is now. After Bradfords pro day workout on the 29th this will be the direction the Rams organization will go.

Agree. If you don't have a potential franchise QB, and one becomes available, you really must take one. I took Suh, who was a complete no-brainer. He will hopefully collapse the pocket and cause mayhem for Detroit. They badly need help on their D line, even with Van den Bosch onboard. Hopefully Suh will provide this.

The top 3 were very obvious which is very nice for me now lets see where people go with it

Can we delete the non-pick posts out of the picks thread?

Im 30th on the list, so if not up later may I send my short list onto one of you guys. Maybe after 5 eastern?

gonna be a LONNNNG time before i get to pick. :mad:

how long does one have to pick?

The top 3 were very obvious which is very nice for me now lets see where people go with it

I agree when I took the Redskins I knew that the top three would most likely be gone by the time I pick at 4. Suh would have been nice to go along with Hayneworth though.

It should be an interesting first round and I am looking forward to see where the draft heads from here. God I love the draft:rocker:

I am glad that Haden ran faster, because I was not sure which way to go if he ended up being sloooow.

just wondering is this just a first round mock. or 2th 3rd 4th......

and do i pick today or on sunday :D

just wondering is this just a first round mock. or 2th 3rd 4th......

and do i pick today or on sunday :D

We'll go as long as you guys wana go

once denver's pick is in you can make your's.

So whats going on, somebody missed their pick by the looks of things. Can we get somebody else to do that pick. I've been waiting patiently and I'm not gonna hang around for long more.

So whats going on, somebody missed their pick by the looks of things. Can we get somebody else to do that pick. I've been waiting patiently and I'm not gonna hang around for long more.

If you look at the deadline schedule Oakland has until 12 am eastern time to make the pick. We have been going pretty good up until now. So if you would like to PM someone your picks I believe that would be a good idea. We are still ahead of schedule so far.

My bad, I just reread that board and I don't pick until midday tomorrow.

I wish we could do trades. Ah well.

I may take until my deadline to pick; I need to decide between a few different options. My top three guys are already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes