MNF: Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos

next poll..will manning break bradys single season TD record this year

Weeks 1-11: 41.7 ppg

Weeks 12-Superbowl: 27.1ppg

Something happened.

Yeah...

Bad wind game, limiting Brady's accuracy v. Ravens
Bad weather game, limiting the passing game v. Jets
Chucking all semblance of a game plan after jumping out to a 28-0 lead, and just lobbing the ball to Moss trying to get the record v. Miami

That's what happened. People like to forget that the 40+ point games, while impressive, only happened 4 times, right in the middle of the schedule.

No defense celebrates more than this denver D.
Their schedule in the 3 game Phi,@Dal ,Jax:)eek:)

next poll..will manning break bradys single season TD record this year

yes, easily. he might get 60. he is hellbent on beating brady's 2007 season. Peyton is having is having his own personal "F U" season.

yes, easily. he might get 60. he is hellbent on beating brady's 2007 season.

60? Hold your horses there pal. That one 7 td game spiked his stats way up. Let's see where's he at in a few week.

No defense celebrates more than this denver D.
Their schedule in the 3 game Phi,@Dal ,Jax:)eek:)

The cowboys are actually good when they're not self imploding.

Why is peyton still in the game ? Peter king is not asking that of course.

R.I.P 2013 Raiders

Broncos ballwashing has begun in full force. "After the game, watch peyton's inspiration"

Peyton forces the illegal forward pass. What a heck of a play.

Why is peyton still in the game ? Peter king is not asking that of course.

Up 37-14 and throwing on 2nd down. Just shows how competitive he is.

This Denver team is playing like a well oiled machine. They are a well constructed team with Manning playing at its best (right now). Because their OL is so good, only a very good defense that can get to Manning will bring this team down. I don't think I have ever seen Manning this accurate!! How well they will play against a team that can consistently put together long scoring drives is yet to be seen. This Oakland team is pathetic.

The Broncos offensive line is their weak link.

Well, the Raiders really played like a team with $37 million in dead money vs. the cap tonight.

Manning with about 1,000 yards in the books already.... would be insane to think he could do this throughout the season ... he can't,can he?

Well, the Raiders really played like a team with $37 million in dead money vs. the cap tonight.
As well as the team that's gotten less from their 2013 draft class than any other team. That's a bad combination.

Did they really have to put in the ESPN and NFL home page that Manning has a TD record through three games?? :rolleyes:

It's really not about Manning being on fire. Look at his WRs. They're open every damn play. No one runs those comeback routes better than Deckker and Thomas. Welker is still the best slot receiver in the game. They have an above average running game.

Not taking anything away from Manning because he is playing at a great level, but any elite QB (Brady, Rodgers, brees), would (and have done so) similar numbers to that. Maybe even better because they actually still have arm strength. The ball washing by the media is painful to watch though. No sports shows for me wish is good because I have two exams this week :D

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back