PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Eagles, Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 3 all time performance by a QB in the regular season, by Michael Vick tonight.

After 1 quarter he was like 8 for 8 with 250 yards, 3 td's, and 1 rushing TD.

Haynesworth on display again to the nation as a dogfaker.

What a mistake it was signing him. And he did look the business at Tennessee in fairness.

I want 90 points and please keep Vick in Andy. Let the NFL know that it is not just the PATs who run up score, we use to do it because we could, not team could.
Now lets see what Andy does

Well, that ship has sailed. They are already hoping every Eagle dies in a fiery inferno for running up the score over at ExtremeSkins.

Whats the record for points in a game in the Superbowl era? I know about the pre SB Chicago team and us last year and Oakland this year. has anyone put up more than 59?

Whats the record for points in a game in the Superbowl era? I know about the pre SB Chicago team and us last year and Oakland this year. has anyone put up more than 59?

I don't know why but I am thinking 63 for some reason.

This is simple, if you don't want me to run the score, then pull your starters and I will too

I think the Eagles will definitely get BCS Championship game.

I don't know why but I am thinking 63 for some reason.

Pretty close. If Wikipedia is right, 62 by Jacksonville in 2000 in a playoff game over MIA.

This is simple, if you don't want me to run the score, then pull your starters and I will too

100% agreed, can't stand how the teams getting blown out expect the other team to stop playing while they're allowed to pad their stats.

I think there's a fair portion of Skins fans who would welcome a forfeit at this point.

How can they be so poorly prepared after a bye? I mean, it's really just downright horrifying.

Although we did beat them by 45 in 2007. To this point that was still worse.

I expect that will change before this game ends. THere's still a whole quarter to go.

Nooooooo, they didn't convert on 3rd down. Deadskins ball. Who knows how much longer the Eagles starters will be out there. I want 60+ ;_:

Hopefully McNabb throws another pick 6.

Last edited:
How do you explain this game to a young football fan?

Where do you even begin?

Ironically the skins currently hold the record for points scored at 72. Imo they should go for it now considering that they hold the record and Shanny has left his starters in.

Completely ridiculous that all of these teams are getting SOOOO close to breaking the record but they just don't go for it. **** off make some history.

Greetings,
This is the best I have EVER seen Mike Vick in his entire career. He has the weapons and improved his pocket passing, which is scary.
Peace,
Celticboy04

LBC represent! (DeSean Jackson, as well as Willie McG, went to my high school.)

Greetings,
This is the best I have EVER seen Mike Vick in his entire career. He has the weapons and improved his pocket passing, which is scary.
Peace,
Celticboy04

Do not care how well he plays but I will never root for Vick. He has a right to a second chance and I have a right to boo him.

Well, I now leave this thread with the funniest post from a Redskins messageboard.

From Extremeskins:

I think the reason they are running up the score is in case they need it against us in a tiebreaker.

Washington Redskin fans. Gotta love 'em.

Well, I now leave this thread with the funniest post from a Redskins messageboard.

From Extremeskins:

I think the reason they are running up the score is in case they need it against us in a tiebreaker.

Washington Redskin fans. Gotta love 'em.

At least the Pats put up 59-0. :snob:

Vicks play this year says a ton about the benefits of a good coach. Andy Reid is just that. More importantly, he is a QB coach and the improvement in Vicks play is, I believe, a direct result of Andy Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes