PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MLB moving All-star game and draft out of Atlanta

MLB: Should we enter the political fray and potentially alienate our only true core fan base, the "aging white male", in order to placate wokesters who have zero interest in baseball?

MLB: Let's do it
--------------------------
OT: For those few who caught the Saux opener, which of their 2 hits did you enjoy the most?

Seems like only yesterday when Boston was considered Title Town of the new millenium
Now..........more like JAGville

Last edited:
MLB: Should we enter the political fray and potentially alienate our only true core fan base, the "aging white male", in order to placate wokesters who have zero interest in baseball?

MLB: Let's do it
--------------------------
OT: For those few who caught the Saux opener, which of their 2 hits did you enjoy the most?

Seems like only yesterday when Boston was considered Title Town of the new millenium
Now..........more like JAGville

If MLB alienates everybody else, including potential fans that'll actually be around and buying stuff in 10 years, they are doomed. They have to focus generationally.

If MLB alienates everybody else, including potential fans that'll actually be around and buying stuff in 10 years, they are doomed. They have to focus generationally.
And being political is MLB's strategy to suck in the 7-second-attention-span generation?
Good luck with that

What will be interesting, far more interesting than the sport itself IMO, is how MLB will sidestep the sudden calls by Republicans to remove baseball's antitrust protection.
Many Dems have been chomping at the bit to eliminate this protection and now MLB has angered the one block that has secured that protection for owners for decades.
I'd pay the $10 MLB rate for popcorn and their $8 ask for a medium soda to watch how this one unfolds.

Last edited:
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. Even WaPo had to call him out.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. Even WaPo had to call him out.

WAPO is bending over backwards to try and appear "balanced." They are parsing words. They even admit that at the end of the article.

Biden wasn't wrong, in that there will be fewer opportunities to vote for working people, when working people need to be able to vote, which is either from home or at night.

The "9-5" and "in person" voting day has been outmoded for two decades and is being held on to in a desperate attempt to narrow participation and favor one tribe.

The sacred role of every state level government official who has a hand in voting is to ensure that every person in their state can vote, easily and with full information. That's the opposite of what's happening in Georgia and many other states, riding a false flag of "voting integrity" when research shows that voting integrity is at its highest point in history (with the possible exception of Russian digital interference).

thanks to your Democrats

they're not my democrats....I am an independent.....Stacy Abrams was actually against the decision, so maybe you should engage your brain before spouting.

he is your Matt Gaetz

they're not my democrats....I am an independent.....Stacy Abrams was actually against the decision, so maybe you should engage your brain before spouting.

he is your Matt Gaetz

Did I say Stacy Abrams was the one at fault, moron? The people behind the decision to pull the game were all Democrat slobs.

Did I say Stacy Abrams was the one at fault, moron? The people behind the decision to pull the game were all Democrat slobs.
Prove it....otherwise you’re blubbering the same kind of nonsense as any other ‘conservative’ ..... the entire lot of you is one sorry pathetic joke

Prove it....otherwise you’re blubbering the same kind of nonsense as any other ‘conservative’ ..... the entire lot of you is one sorry pathetic joke

Republicans don't cave to cancel culture. Getting pushed around is something Dems excel at

MLB boycotting Georgia may result in a ripple effect. Texas and Arizona are also looking to change voting laws. The Super Bowl is currently slated to be played in Arizona this year.

WAPO is bending over backwards to try and appear "balanced." They are parsing words. They even admit that at the end of the article.

Biden wasn't wrong, in that there will be fewer opportunities to vote for working people, when working people need to be able to vote, which is either from home or at night.

The "9-5" and "in person" voting day has been outmoded for two decades and is being held on to in a desperate attempt to narrow participation and favor one tribe.

The sacred role of every state level government official who has a hand in voting is to ensure that every person in their state can vote, easily and with full information. That's the opposite of what's happening in Georgia and many other states, riding a false flag of "voting integrity" when research shows that voting integrity is at its highest point in history (with the possible exception of Russian digital interference).
What specific aspects of the Georgia law are you talking about? I’d honestly like to know because I have read the text and don’t know that I see what the issue is.

Republicans don't cave to cancel culture. Getting pushed around is something Dems excel at
lol....republicans are ignorant droolers who outside of trying to save their ‘power’, have nothing to offer. And yes, the majority of the GQP is getting pushed around by these little noise makers that have crawled into politics.

republicans are a cancel culture

Last edited:
lol....republicans are ignorant droolers who outside of trying to save their ‘power’, have nothing to offer. And yes, the majority of the GQP is getting pushed around by these little noise makers that have crawled into politics.

republicans are a cancel culture

Your Chuck Schumer wants the all-star game in New York now... Only problem is NY has more restrictions on voting than GA. But you and your Ilk are stupid, so not surprising

Your Chuck Schumer wants the all-star game in New York now... Only problem is NY has more restrictions on voting than GA. But you and your Ilk are stupid, so not surprising

wrong.....but your tiny brain is easily taken by nonsensical lies.....you’re full of crap

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back