PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Minicamp Team News thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how I missed this exchange last week. Glad to see that this board considers it a "SJW triggered by logic!!!" situation when someone points out that it is indeed misogynistic to call an argument you think is irrational "feminine".

Men and women think, speak, and argue differently. It's a product of both biology and environment, including differences in brain structure and chemical bathing. Human knowledge of that is based upon both science and general observation. It isn't a secret, and pointing it out is not misogyny. Your disaffection with the exact phrasing of that difference is merely your emotional opinion, and has little to no basis beyond your own biases.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Men and women think, speak, and argue differently. It's a product of both biology and environment, including differences in brain structure and chemical bathing. Human knowledge of that is based upon both science and general observation. It isn't a secret, and pointing it out is not misogyny. Your disaffection with the exact phrasing of that difference is merely your emotional opinion, and has little to no basis beyond your own biases.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

"Men are rational because I'm a man and I'm rational and I think men are rational."

"Men are rational because I'm a man and I'm rational and I think men are rational."

I didn't say that, or anything like that. The fact that you fell back upon that should have told you that you didn't really have any leg to stand on. However, since you chose to go there:

Studies show that men and women do react differently to emotional stimuli, including showing that men take a more rational and analysis-based approach to negative emotional influences. The studies note that this is not a 100% situation across the board, and that there is variance both within each sex and in comparison of one to the other, but the data that is there shows the tendencies.

Last edited:
Trying to give BB a reason to keep that trash Richards on the Team:oops: thanks alot Hoyer. :rolleyes:

I imagine every time he gets criticized by Coaches, he mimics taking a Polaroid photo out of his pocket, looking at it and shaking his head while grimacing.

Was there an OTA session today (6/11) ?

There was, trip to Fenway Park Tuesday and now to early vacation - the #nofun season takes a U-turn..

Nice to hear coaches are good with spring team-building to let them go early.
Hopefully Mitchell, Thuney, D.Joens and Bolden will join the party on 26.7. and
Cannon, M.Brown, Britt, JJ, Ebner, Cyrus, C.Hollister, Crossen and Berrios are full go..

Patriots cancel final two OTA practices, start summer vacation early

• Ha Ha
Reactions: jah
"incel" a new word that we all learned in 2018 and am the worse for it... why would you broadcast you are an "incel"?? To portray yourself as some sort of victim of "feminism"...

The whole thing about gender and differences is amazing, an anecdotal comment, I am always amazed how women can talk about small stuff as much as they do. When my wife and I walk, we talk and then there are periods of silence... we often pass small groups of women walking who talk incessantly about anything. My wife will sometimes tell me we do not talk as much as we should.. and I tell her I do not like to talk about people I do not know and things that no effect on my life. Sometimes my wife walks with her old friends, and at the end of the walk they still are talking when they return .. I ask if she talked the whole walk?? She tells me of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back