PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Silver hates the patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Silver is a MAJOR 49ers fan. He grew up in the bay area and thus hates NE because TB12 has surpassed (or at least has equalled) Montana in terms of greatness.
I don't know exactly why it is so difficult for Patriots fans to see and accept the fact that the Patriots have been specifically hated and denigrated for half a century now. It did NOT start with Brady at all.

Fans apparently just keep trying to hang on to Kraft's fantasy world, where anti-Patriots wailing was due to the original owner's epic financial troubles, and James Orthwein cared about us in New England, and his insulting makeover wasn't a complete mockery of our team and fans on the way to his moving them to St. Louis.

Antisemitism, racism, bigotry, prejudice and Patriots-hating have no substantive or factual basis. It's all based on ignorant, stupid hatred. Period.

On NFLN, he said in so many words that the pats defense has played no one and pittsburgh will put 35 on them but weirdly adds that may not be enough. Then turns around and says patriots without gronk are the least scary offense.
Then implies that Tomlin's ahole comment was singular and targeted at BB and that BB doesnt help and promote his assistant coaches like walsh did.
I wonder , why does he patriots so much ?
everybody hates us and i like it.

I love the Patriots. Their coach is smart, their team is focused, and their success in the cap era is unparalleled.

I need to think jealousy is what feeds the haters. Silver can hate whomever he wants to. In 50 years, people will go on & on about BB & Brady, but no one will remember Silver. The latter may occur before 2025...

Who has the steelers defense played?

Let's see

Kirk Cousins
Andy Dalton 2x
Carson Wentz
(lost 34-3, Wentz has 125 qb rating)
Alex Smith 2x
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Ryan Tannenhill (lost because they couldn't stop Ajayi)
Tom Brady (Pats would have put up more if it wasn't for Hogan fumbling and 2 3rd down drops. Also Blount had his best game of the season)
Joe Flacco 2x (lost one)
Dak Prescott (lost, Prescott had 121 rating and Dallas put up 35 on them and let them march down the field in 5 play 75 yards in 33 seconds to win the game)
Cody Kessler/Josh McCown
Scott Tolizen
Eli Manning
Robert Griffin
Matt Moore

The guys I put in bold are decent to good.. and 1 of them is great.

I think the Steelers have played tougher QB's over the course of the season. I still think the Patriots kill them.

That's the heart of the matter right there.

Once Silver took sides on Deflategate, Tom Sr ostricised him from the Friends of Tom clique

I don't know, I think something happened before that. I remember Silver ripping Josh McDaniels. Silver really hated the "patriot way".

I completely agree. Also, interesting thing is that my fiance is born and raised just outside of Pittsburgh and therefore is a Steeler fan. We don't like one another's teams but we do respect them. You don't win 6 Super Bowls by accident and the Patriots will have to play well to beat them. But it should be hard to win, it's the final four. Every team is facing a steep challenge. Pats are up to it, they've shown it many many times.

I think fanbases that run their mouths constantly are hilarious, I want our fanbase to adopt the same attitude as the team we cheer for, let them all hate and sling mud at us and whatever other things they can hurl at us. Let em criticize and call us cheaters and every name under the sun. We'll just smile and kill them with kindness. It'll make their hate boil over even more and we'll just keep smiling and watch our team continue to play awesome year after year after year. Go Patriots!
Let them hate, so long as they fear.

Isn't he the guy that said Brady and the Pats were "disconnected" during contract negotiations in 2010? That he might run to the Bay Area?

Yep...let's believe that guy

OhzVo.gif

I don't know, I think something happened before that. I remember Silver ripping Josh McDaniels. Silver really hated the "patriot way".
He went after Josh? This guy really knows how to make friends...

On NFLN, he said in so many words that the pats defense has played no one and pittsburgh will put 35 on them but weirdly adds that may not be enough. Then turns around and says patriots without gronk are the least scary offense.
Then implies that Tomlin's ahole comment was singular and targeted at BB and that BB doesnt help and promote his assistant coaches like walsh did.
I wonder , why does he patriots so much ?
You should include 'the words' as a quote or via a link. Let us decide if they constitute disrespect.

He's Silver, not Gold. Take that for what it's worth.

Mike Silver is a gigantic piece of human garbage. He was one of the original mediots who immediately ran with the Brady is a cheater narrative right out of the gate with Deflategate... practically pulling a Mark Brunell on nfl network, saying Brady's entire career is now in question and was acting disgusted the entire time on the show, snapping back at anyone who tried to even stay neutral (like Willie Mac)

He's super bitter that he no longer has a connection inside the Brady camp and is now showing why that was a super smart move by the Brady's... because he's a sniveling little worm that will turn on someone in a second if he thinks it will get him some more air time and money

These people are some of the lowest scum we have in our society.. they have no sense of honor or dignity, and instead are solely focused on self promotion and clicks at all costs

It's truly disgusting, and that is the word I'd use to describe Mike Silver... disgusting.

Last edited:
This ****ing idiot compared Brady and whatever he might have done to his phone to The Prisoner and him destroying evidence like it was going out of style. How that wasn't slander is beyond me. He can GFY.

These people are some of the lowest scum we have in our society.. they have no sense or honor or dignity, solely focused on self promotion and clicks at all costs
plus they have no sense of reality or the facts or the truth...

Good. I couldn't think of a worse friend to have,

Silver is all pissed about his Aaron Rodgers being eliminated so basically taking back handed shots at BB/pats

Michael Silver on Twitter

Silver is the definition of clueless.

Not really sure why this negativity deserves more than a nanosecond in our minds. We are Pats fans, **** the weak minded azzholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back