PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Silver hates the patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
On NFLN, he said in so many words that the pats defense has played no one and pittsburgh will put 35 on them but weirdly adds that may not be enough. Then turns around and says patriots without gronk are the least scary offense.
Then implies that Tomlin's ahole comment was singular and targeted at BB and that BB doesnt help and promote his assistant coaches like walsh did.
I wonder , why does he patriots so much ?

that BB doesnt help and promote his assistant coaches like walsh did.

???

He was explaining why he considers Walsh the best coach of all time. He also conceded that part of it is that he grew up covering Walsh and is a huge fan boy.

???

He was explaining why he considers Walsh the best coach of all time. He also conceded that part of it is that he grew up covering Walsh and is a huge fan boy.

i.e. Silver said he's a homer.

So much mental energy is wasted worrying about all of these morons that hate the Patriots and/or BB and/or the GOAT. Give this dope's opinion all of the credit it deserves: none...

I completely agree. Also, interesting thing is that my fiance is born and raised just outside of Pittsburgh and therefore is a Steeler fan. We don't like one another's teams but we do respect them. You don't win 6 Super Bowls by accident and the Patriots will have to play well to beat them. But it should be hard to win, it's the final four. Every team is facing a steep challenge. Pats are up to it, they've shown it many many times.

I think fanbases that run their mouths constantly are hilarious, I want our fanbase to adopt the same attitude as the team we cheer for, let them all hate and sling mud at us and whatever other things they can hurl at us. Let em criticize and call us cheaters and every name under the sun. We'll just smile and kill them with kindness. It'll make their hate boil over even more and we'll just keep smiling and watch our team continue to play awesome year after year after year. Go Patriots!

Oh yea, he is responsible for stroking Goodell's balls. He was the worst during deflategate.

I've always wanted to hit Silver in the face with a brick. Somewhere in an alternate universe I'm doing that right at this moment.

I have a Mike Silver insert in my toilet.Every morning I say hello to him.I told him once by email...seemed upset . Oh well...I feel another growler percolating...time to say hello Mike again.

pats defense has played no one

Who has the steelers defense played?

Let's see

Kirk Cousins
Andy Dalton 2x
Carson Wentz (lost 34-3, Wentz has 125 qb rating)
Alex Smith 2x
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Ryan Tannenhill (lost because they couldn't stop Ajayi)
Tom Brady (Pats would have put up more if it wasn't for Hogan fumbling and 2 3rd down drops. Also Blount had his best game of the season)
Joe Flacco 2x (lost one)
Dak Prescott (lost, Prescott had 121 rating and Dallas put up 35 on them and let them march down the field in 5 play 75 yards in 33 seconds to win the game)
Cody Kessler/Josh McCown
Scott Tolizen
Eli Manning
Robert Griffin
Matt Moore

On NFLN, he said in so many words that the pats defense has played no one and pittsburgh will put 35 on them but weirdly adds that may not be enough. Then turns around and says patriots without gronk are the least scary offense.
Then implies that Tomlin's ahole comment was singular and targeted at BB and that BB doesnt help and promote his assistant coaches like walsh did.

You see, the problem with Silver, is that he doesn't Patriots so much. It's that Silver doesn't Patriots enough.

Everybody hates us and that's how I like it. Hey Michael Silver or whoever the hell you are...

IMG_0887.JPG

I tend to not place much effort in an opinion that seems to think that will happen by an offense that is statistically behind Carson Palmer and the Arizona Cardinals.

An offense that scores at the same rate as Tyrod Taylor and the Buffalo Bills.

Think about that for a second. The Pittsburgh Steelers and Buffalo Bills both averaged the same points per game.

Michael Silver is a MAJOR 49ers fan. He grew up in the bay area and thus hates NE because TB12 has surpassed (or at least has equalled) Montana in terms of greatness.

Michael Silver is a MAJOR 49ers fan. He grew up in the bay area and thus hates NE because TB12 has surpassed (or at least has equalled) Montana in terms of greatness.
There was a time when Silver had a very positive relationship with Brady, but that ended quite some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back